16 year olds to vote
There is need to recognize the importance of casting a vote, right to caste vote is an important aspect, which should be disused, everybody in the nation or country, should have the same right, there is a need to allow the right to vote to the 16 years old. Government need to identify the importance of teenagers, they should also given the rights, support should be given to the 16 year age, voting age should be lower to 16. The young vote caster in the age of 16 and 17, will caste the meaningful vote. A research shows that, government has discussed a lot on it that the young teenagers should be allowed to caste vote or not, however, there are political issues. The right to caste vote if given to the 16 and 17 years of teenager, then they will be empowered and their knowledge will be increases, they can better take the decision, and the habit to cast votes will be developed in them in their formative years. Moreover, the teenagers in 16 years are not mature enough to decide what is good for them; they might follow their parents or the one who influence them that the vote should be given to this person.
There are many advantages for the society and for the 16 and 17 teenagers, if they are allowed to caste the vote, first that voting right at 16 years old will have significance effect in our culture, the young citizen will be motivated and they will support the government that their government is accommodating and encouraging them. When they know, they are going to caste the vote they will feel responsibility at their part, and they will pay the tax. It is also the matter of equality and fairness, when they know they are getting equal rights as others, they will not miss the chance to caste the vote (Fairvote, 2016).
The positive impact on the families will take place, when there are 16 and 17 years old at the home or households are involved in the civic life, this can turnout their parents and others, of all ages to caste the vote, the early teenagers will influence the family members and people around them. The young voter can also access that who is right person for them; it can establish the long-life habit, it van make them sound decision-makers, they needed to be involved with the civic and social matters so their quality participation should be a part of democracy.
Teaching and giving opportunities at the early ages can make them capable enough, to respect their politics, they will take part in the news, they will stay updated with everyday changing in the politics, and they will evolved with the political matters from the 16 and 17 years. Before leaving the school, they will be well aware of polices and society that what needed to be improved or changed. They will be involved with the politics for the later life, the parents and government need to engaged them in voting, the voters will be increased in this way, and right person for the state will be selected by the nation, 16 is the better age to begin with the vote. When youth will participate, it will generate the much gain from the 16 years of age. It will generate the positive impacts and can capable the voters to decide what is good for them, at the early ages (Vote16sf, 2015).
According to the World health organization, the mental capacity of the teenagers are not fully developed, they just do, what they are guided to do. They brain of 16 and 17 years of age are not fully mature, there is a need of guidance to them. In the case of vote, they should not allow to give the vote due to some reasons. They can wait for two years, after the age of 18 they will be given the right, they may be deprived by the group of people, or someone may influence them to give the vote to this or that party. Anybody can target this age group easily by offering them some things they desired off, they could easily influenced, as they are not fully matured (Berry & Kippin, 2014).
The two years of life from the 16 to 18, can make them capable to understand the government, and the civic parties, children of this age group are lazy. They can learn about the government and after this, they will be mature to cast a vote, according to the choice, the children at 16 years are not much competent or capable to take decisions, they are emotional and live in a fantasy world. They want to change the world; they want to see everything, according to what they desired, they can smart in taking decisions but not as fully grown adult, like they will be in 18. At the age of 16, they are pressurized by the peer, they even do not pay attention to the households matters, they are not aware of the taxes and property, so how they could decide the political parties and the benefits.
The children of 16 years of age are not mature enough as they can deprive, people and political parties can take advantage of this age group, they are not capable enough to take the decisions, and they cannot choose what is good and bad for them. However, the early teenage voters can participate with the parents in choosing the best leader, if they are given right to cast votes, then they will feel responsibility at their part, and may be try to increase their knowledge regarding political matters, voting right can make them active and involved them in civic life.
Berry, Richard and Sean Kippin. “Should the UK lower the voting age to 16?” (2014): 1-36.
Fairvote. Lower the Voting Age. 2016. 2 May 2016 <http://www.fairvote.org/lower_the_voting_age#why_should_we_lower_the_voting_age_to_16>.
Vote16sf. 7 reasons why 16 and 17 year olds should vote. Nov 2015. 2 May 2016 <https://vote16sf.wordpress.com/>.
|Category||Business & Management|
|Paper Type||Case Study Writing|
Our Online Writers
Check Our Live Stats
Frequently Asked Questions
Private and Confidential
Client’s all information is private and confidential; it is not shared with any other party. Even, we don’t ask client name and give user name to his/her profile. So, no one will know that you have taken help for your Academic paper from us.
We only accept PayPal as our payment method. It is 100% secure. As, We don’t take and store any Credit/Debit card information.
It is guaranteed all your Homework/Assignments Solutions are plagiarism free and original. Writers here charge for their efforts not for Copy/Paste work and TOS management takes strict action against those writers.
All the writers working here are recruited and chosen after taking strict evaluation of their Academic degrees, Experience and background. Then, they are allowed to work here as providing quality homework solution is our first priority.
24/7 online Writers
Our website is worldwide forum, where 100s of experts all over the world remain online round a clock, so, you can come at anytime and get the help from any of your homework. Even Urgent within 1 hour!
Prices at TutorsOnSpot.com
Prices at tutorsonspot.com are very competitive and low. As, tutorsonspot.com is marketplace so, all the writers bid for getting the work and competition among the writers lowers the price and you get your work done at low minimal prices.
- Our service provides you with original content that does not have plagiarism in it. We are renowned for providing our customers with customized content that is written specifically for them. If you are thinking, can someone help me with my research paper? You can depend on us to help you out.
- Our motto is to meet deadlines and deliver your solution right on time.We understand that you want to save your time and we respect it. Regardless of the difficulty, we deliver an unparalleled solution without any delay. Moreover, you get a money back guarantee in case you are not satisfied with our service. To understand this guarantee, check our terms and conditions related to it.
- We perform a detailed research when writing your paper. With all of our services, we ensure to perform extensive research before creating your solution. Furthermore, if you have any questions, just reach out to our customer service team that is available all the day.
- It is our primary goal to satisfy you. Thus, if you are thinking: can someone write my research paper? Just contact us and get the best services that you can get.
Homework Questions in Business & Management
- How to Sell Anything to Anyone Udemy Free Download
- Business Analysis Fundamentals Udemy Free Download
- Build Internet of Things with ESP8266 & MicroPython
- The Complete Guide to League of Legends
- 2020 Complete Guide to YouTube Channel & YouTube Masterclass
- The Complete Final Cut Pro X Video Editing Crash Course
- C# Basics for Beginners – Learn C# Fundamentals by Coding
- MERN Stack React Node Ecommerce from Scratch to Deployment
- Learn Illustrator CC: Create Simple Flat Vector Characters
- Learn Python With 20+ Real World Projects [In 2020]
- A Complete Guide on TensorFlow 2.0 using Keras API
- Instagram marketing 2020 hashtags live stories ads & more
- Fullstack GoLang React Insanity Volume 1
- Blockchain Web Development on Ethereum 
- Microsoft Excel: Data Analysis using Excel Pivot Tables
- The Last Amazon FBA Course – [ 2020 ] Private Label Guide
- Excel vba programming – the complete guide
- Blender character creator v2.0 for video games design
- The Complete React Native + Hooks Course [2020 Edition]
- [Udacity] Become a Sensor Fusion Engineer
- [PacktPub] Hands-On Machine Learning for .NET Developers
- [Frontend Masters] Angular 9 Fundamentals
- Technical Analysis MasterClass:Trading By Technical Analysis
- Transformational Leadership – Leadership Course & Training
Best Service for the Struggling Students
Services For All Subjects
We have experienced tutors and assignment experts from all over the world for all subjects.
24/7 Live Writers
100's of qualified phd tutors round the clock.
Best Price Guarantee
Compare our price. Our services are of highest quality and lowest price, Guaranteed.
Plagiarism Free Work
Safe Payment Options
Pay using paypal though verified gateway for maximum safety, No risk.
100% Privacy Guaranteed
Scan our work with all plagiarism checking tools, Result will always be 0%.