A Complete Guide on TensorFlow 2.0 using Keras API
What you’ll learn
- How to use Tensorflow 2.0 in Data Science
- Important differences between Tensorflow 1.x and Tensorflow 2.0
- How to implement Artificial Neural Networks in Tensorflow 2.0
- How to implement Convolutional Neural Networks in Tensorflow 2.0
- How to implement Recurrent Neural Networks in Tensorflow 2.0
- How to build your own Transfer Learning application in Tensorflow 2.0
- How to build a stock market trading bot using Reinforcement Learning (Deep-Q Network)
- How to build Machine Learning Pipeline in Tensorflow 2.0
- How to conduct Data Validation and Dataset Preprocessing using TensorFlow Data Validation and TensorFlow Transform.
- Putting a TensorFlow 2.0 model into production
- How to create a Fashion API with Flask and TensorFlow 2.0
- How to serve a TensorFlow model with RESTful API
- Some maths basics like knowing what is a differentiation or a gradient
- Python basics
Welcome to Tensorflow 2.0!
TensorFlow 2.0 has just been released, and it introduced many features that simplify the model development and maintenance processes. From the educational side, it boosts people’s understanding by simplifying many complex concepts. From the industry point of view, models are much easier to understand, maintain, and develop.
Deep Learning is one of the fastest growing areas of Artificial Intelligence. In the past few years, we have proven that Deep Learning models, even the simplest ones, can solve very hard and complex tasks. Now, that the buzz-word period of Deep Learning has, partially, passed, people are releasing its power and potential for their product improvements.
The course is structured in a way to cover all topics from neural network modeling and training to put it in production.
In Part 1 of the course, you will learn about the technology stack that we will use throughout the course (Section 1) and the TensorFlow 2.0 library basics and syntax (Section 2).
In Part 2 of the course, we will dig into the exciting world of deep learning. Through this part of the course, you will implement several types of neural networks (Fully Connected Neural Network (Section 3), Convolutional Neural Network (Section 4), Recurrent Neural Network (Section 5)). At the end of this part, Section 6, you will learn and build their own Transfer Learning application that achieves state of the art (SOTA) results on the Dogs vs. Cats dataset.
After passing the part 2 of the course and ultimately learning how to implement neural networks, in Part 3 of the course, you will learn how to make your own Stock Market trading bot using Reinforcement Learning, specifically Deep-Q Network.
Part 4 is all about TensorFlow Extended (TFX). In this part of the course, you will learn how to work with data and create your own data pipelines for production. In Section 8 we will check if the dataset has any anomalies using the TensorFlow Data Validation library and after learn how to check a dataset for anomalies, in Section 9, we will make our own data preprocessing pipeline using the TensorFlow Transform library.
In Section 10 of the course, you will learn and create your own Fashion API using the Flask Python library and a pre-trained model. Throughout this section, you will get a better picture of how to send a request to a model over the internet. However, at this stage, the architecture around the model is not scalable to millions of request. Enter the Section 11. In this section of the course, you will learn how to improve solution from the previous section by using the TensorFlow Serving library. In a very easy way, you will learn and create your own Image Classification API that can support millions of requests per day!
These days it is becoming more and more popular to have a Deep Learning model inside an Android or iOS application, but neural networks require a lot of power and resources! That’s where the TensorFlow Lite library comes into play. In Section 12 of the course, you will learn how to optimize and convert any neural network to be suitable for a mobile device.
To conclude with the learning process and the Part 5 of the course, in Section 13 you will learn how to distribute the training of any Neural Network to multiple GPUs or even Servers using the TensorFlow 2.0 library.
Who this course is for:
- Deep Learning Engineers who want to learn Tensorflow 2.0
- Artificial Intelligence Engineers who want to expand their Deep Learning stack skills
- Computer Scientists who want to enter the exciting area of Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Data Scientists who want to take their AI Skills to the next level
- AI experts who want to expand on the field of applications
- Python Developers who want to enter the exciting area of Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Engineers who work in technology and automation
- Businessmen and companies who want to get ahead of the game
- Students in tech-related programs who want to pursue a career in Data Science, Machine Learning, or Artificial Intelligence
- Anyone passionate about Artificial Intelligence
Created by Hadelin de Ponteves, Kirill Eremenko, SuperDataScience Team, Luka Anicin
Last updated 8/2020
Size: 5.12 GB
|Category||Business & Management|
|Paper Type||Case Study Writing|
Our Online Writers
Check Our Live Stats
Frequently Asked Questions
Private and Confidential
Client’s all information is private and confidential; it is not shared with any other party. Even, we don’t ask client name and give user name to his/her profile. So, no one will know that you have taken help for your Academic paper from us.
We only accept PayPal as our payment method. It is 100% secure. As, We don’t take and store any Credit/Debit card information.
It is guaranteed all your Homework/Assignments Solutions are plagiarism free and original. Writers here charge for their efforts not for Copy/Paste work and TOS management takes strict action against those writers.
All the writers working here are recruited and chosen after taking strict evaluation of their Academic degrees, Experience and background. Then, they are allowed to work here as providing quality homework solution is our first priority.
24/7 online Writers
Our website is worldwide forum, where 100s of experts all over the world remain online round a clock, so, you can come at anytime and get the help from any of your homework. Even Urgent within 1 hour!
Prices at TutorsOnSpot.com
Prices at tutorsonspot.com are very competitive and low. As, tutorsonspot.com is marketplace so, all the writers bid for getting the work and competition among the writers lowers the price and you get your work done at low minimal prices.
- Our service provides you with original content that does not have plagiarism in it. We are renowned for providing our customers with customized content that is written specifically for them. If you are thinking, can someone help me with my research paper? You can depend on us to help you out.
- Our motto is to meet deadlines and deliver your solution right on time.We understand that you want to save your time and we respect it. Regardless of the difficulty, we deliver an unparalleled solution without any delay. Moreover, you get a money back guarantee in case you are not satisfied with our service. To understand this guarantee, check our terms and conditions related to it.
- We perform a detailed research when writing your paper. With all of our services, we ensure to perform extensive research before creating your solution. Furthermore, if you have any questions, just reach out to our customer service team that is available all the day.
- It is our primary goal to satisfy you. Thus, if you are thinking: can someone write my research paper? Just contact us and get the best services that you can get.
Homework Questions in Business & Management
- How to Sell Anything to Anyone Udemy Free Download
- Business Analysis Fundamentals Udemy Free Download
- Build Internet of Things with ESP8266 & MicroPython
- The Complete Guide to League of Legends
- 2020 Complete Guide to YouTube Channel & YouTube Masterclass
- The Complete Final Cut Pro X Video Editing Crash Course
- C# Basics for Beginners – Learn C# Fundamentals by Coding
- MERN Stack React Node Ecommerce from Scratch to Deployment
- Learn Illustrator CC: Create Simple Flat Vector Characters
- Learn Python With 20+ Real World Projects [In 2020]
- A Complete Guide on TensorFlow 2.0 using Keras API
- Instagram marketing 2020 hashtags live stories ads & more
- Fullstack GoLang React Insanity Volume 1
- Blockchain Web Development on Ethereum 
- Microsoft Excel: Data Analysis using Excel Pivot Tables
- The Last Amazon FBA Course – [ 2020 ] Private Label Guide
- Excel vba programming – the complete guide
- Blender character creator v2.0 for video games design
- The Complete React Native + Hooks Course [2020 Edition]
- [Udacity] Become a Sensor Fusion Engineer
- [PacktPub] Hands-On Machine Learning for .NET Developers
- [Frontend Masters] Angular 9 Fundamentals
- Technical Analysis MasterClass:Trading By Technical Analysis
- Transformational Leadership – Leadership Course & Training
Best Service for the Struggling Students
Services For All Subjects
We have experienced tutors and assignment experts from all over the world for all subjects.
24/7 Live Writers
100's of qualified phd tutors round the clock.
Best Price Guarantee
Compare our price. Our services are of highest quality and lowest price, Guaranteed.
Plagiarism Free Work
Safe Payment Options
Pay using paypal though verified gateway for maximum safety, No risk.
100% Privacy Guaranteed
Scan our work with all plagiarism checking tools, Result will always be 0%.