This Beginners After Effects Guide will show you how to add Movement and Effects to your own Photos or Images
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to add Motion to their photos
Understand the Basic of After Effects
- Adobe After Effect CC Software
- A Working PC or Mac that can run After Effects
- Basic knowledge of Image Editing could be useful, but not essential
Add Movement and Effects Easily to your Photos Today with Adobe After Effects CC
BROUGHT TO YOU BY PROFESSIONAL ANIMATION AND MOTION DESIGNER SUNNY HEERA
Adobe After Effects is used by professional Animations and Visual Effects Artists worldwide. This course will teach you the best way to add movement to your images
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to confidently take any photo and apply movement and effects to make your images stand out from the crowd
In this Beginners Guide to add Motion to your Photos, I’ll be teaching this course using the built-in features from Adobe After Effects
You can follow along with the projects I give you in this course, or you can apply the principles or techniques to any of your own photos
The techniques and principles I teach you in this course will allow your social media post and images to stand out from the crowd!
What makes me qualified to teach you?
Sunny Heera has been using After Effects professionally for over a decade and has a Masters Degree in Animation and has worked with some of the top Animation Companies worldwide
What is this After Effects course all about?
In this guide to Adding Motion to your Photos in Adobe After Effects course, you’ll learn how to add Movement into your images in a step-by-step easy to follow way
This course will cover everything you need to know about adding movement into your photos, including:
- Effects and Presets
- Exporting and Rending
- And much more!
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone that wants to learn how to add movement to their photos
- Anyone who wants to learn the basic of After Effects
- Photographers, Blogger and Social Media users who want to make their images stand out
- Anyone who wants to improve their skills at Motion Design.