Angular 6 (Angular 2+) & React 16 – The Complete App Guide
- No Angular, React and Node previous knowledge is required!
- Fundamentals in HTML and CSS, but isn’t must have
Up-to-date course that listens to it’s students. More on-demand features are integrated to this course regularly. Payment feature with Stripe, Image upload with AWS from Amazon and Interactive update of properties with Angular and React was added to course recently.
If you are planning to start your career as a developer or you just want to improve your programming skills, then this course is right for you.Get all you need to start web development in one course! and many related technologies of Web Development to more advanced topics until our application will be deployed to Heroku and accessible online on the internet.
This resource is the only thing you need in order to start Web Development with Angular, React and Node and during this course you will get confidence and skills required to start your own projects, you will get the right mindset to apply for a developer career and to improve in modern frameworks like Angular, React and Node,
We will start very easily in Angular and React, in which we will create a layout of our application. I will explain to you how to create basic components, services and reusable code. I will also talk about routing in SPA (single page application).
Furthermore, we will work on a detail page of a rental property in which we will work with 3rd party Google Map API and we will display the location of a rental property on a map.
Later in this course, we will take a look on authentication with JWT (json web tokens) on the client/server side.
Next, we will work on a core application functionality to book rental property for certain numbers of nights. We will integrate interesting features to our application, calendar for choosing dates of stay, modal window to confirm bookings and toast messages in order to enhance interactivity of the application and we will go more into advanced concepts of Angular, React and Node.
After the booking section we will take a look on search and create rental functionality. We will search for rentals by city. We will learn how to integrate new features to the working code.
Our last section will be a manage section where we will work on functionality to display user bookings and rentals, availability to list and remove them.
After manage section we will prepare our applications to be ready for deploy to Heroku. We will do additional production setup of Angular, React and Node applications. After all of the necessary changes we will finally deploy our applications to Heroku and we will make them available online on the internet.
Development process is not finished with a deploy section. This course offers for you constant update of new features. Next we will work on very interesting feature for update rental properties. On Rental Update feature you will learn how to create powerful reusable components in your application and how to create good looking update components.
After update section we will work on interesting feature for an image upload. We will learn how to upload images to Amazon S3. Before uploading our image to Amazon S3 we will also take care of cropping and processing our image.
During this course we will be switching from our frontend application to our backend Node.js application. This Node application will be responsible for handling and storing our business data in MongoDB.
————- Brief Curriculum – Listed Important Features You Will Learn ————-
- [JS, ES6] – Intro To ES6 (Classes, Variables, Callbacks, Arrow Functions, Inheritance, Async, Promises, Observables)
- [Angular] – Intro To Angular (Components, Services, Modules, Routing, Bootstrap, Life Cycle Functions, Passing Data, Links, Types, Observables)
- [Node] – Intro to Node (Express Framework, Server Creation, Postman, MongoDB, Routing, Handle Errors)
- [Angular] – Rental Map (Proxy, Cors, Pipe, Font Awesome, Map Component, 3rd Party Service, Geolocation, Google Maps API, Caching)
- [Node] – Authentication (JWT, Encryption, Middleware)
- [Angular] – Authentication (Reactive Forms, Template Forms, Validation, JWT, Guards, Interceptor)
- [Node] – Bookings (Book a rental property, Server Validation)
- [Angular] – Bookings (Date Range Picker, Book a rental property, Modals, Toast Messages)
- [Angular + Node] – Search, Create Rental
- [Angular + Node] – Manage Section
- [Angular] – Deployment (Heroku, Production Server Setup)
- [React] – Intro To React (Components, JSX, Redux, State, Props, Bootstrap, Life Cycle Functions, Link To, Render)
- [Node] – Intro to Node (Same as Section 3.)
- [React] – Rental Map (Proxy, Cors, HOC, Composition, Font Awesome, Map Component, 3rd Party Service, Google Maps API, Caching, Geolocation)
- [Node] – Authentication (Same as section 5.)
- [React] – Authentication (Redux Forms, Validation, JWT, Protected Guards, Axios Interceptor)
- [Node] – Bookings (Same as section 7.)
- [React] – Bookings (Date Range Picker, Book a rental property, Modals, Toast Messages)
- [React + Node] – Search, Create Rental
- [React + Node] – Manage Section
- [React] – Deployment (Heroku, Production Server Setup)
- [Angular – Bonus] – Update Feature (Editable Components, Reusability, Inheritance, Subject )
- [Angular – Bonus] – Crop and Upload Image Feature (Amazon S3, Learn how to send an image in request )
- [Angular – Bonus] – Payment (Stripe )
- [Angular – Bonus] – Migrate to Angular 6
Look at some reviews of my students:
I took this course because the MERN stack project presented in the previews looked much more in depth and had way more features compared to other courses and projects I have seen before. This course has not disappointed so far. His use of the Google Maps API, HOC’s, Authentication, etc for the course project are some of the coolest features and best code I have seen written for MERN in a while. My constructive feedback for this course is that the way the Instructor explains the basics of React, Redux, HOC’s in the beginning are too fast paced and do not provide enough detail. This was not an issue for me as I am well versed in React already, and simply wanted to IMPROVE my React skills rather than relearn the basics. The instructor is passionate, responds quickly to questions, and is continually adding new features such as Image Uploads for the project which I am super excited for. I will definitely be keeping an eye out for future content by this instructor. TLDR: This course is great for increasing your React Skills and creating an Awesome MERN Project. However, if you are trying to learn the basics of React, I would suggest other courses.
Very good and interesting course, I as a beginner I did not have any problem to start programming without problems! a man jumps into it, and it is a fascinating and seductive beautifully illustrated. I’m still in the middle yet, but I can not wait for another lesson! For me nicely done! keep up with good work 🙂
Get all you need to start web development in one course.
You will pay once and you will get lifetime access to this up-to-date course.
You have nothing to loose, you can only gain.
Do not forget that you are protected by 1-month money-back guarantee.
Who is the target audience?
- Starting as well as experienced developers interested in modern frameworks as Angular, React and Node.
- Taking this course will enable you to explain before difficult concepts to your fellow colleagues in a simple way.
Created by Filip Jerga
Last updated 3/2019
Size: 38.31 GB
|Category||Business & Management|
|Paper Type||Case Study Writing|
Our Online Writers
Check Our Live Stats
Frequently Asked Questions
Private and Confidential
Client’s all information is private and confidential; it is not shared with any other party. Even, we don’t ask client name and give user name to his/her profile. So, no one will know that you have taken help for your Academic paper from us.
We only accept PayPal as our payment method. It is 100% secure. As, We don’t take and store any Credit/Debit card information.
It is guaranteed all your Homework/Assignments Solutions are plagiarism free and original. Writers here charge for their efforts not for Copy/Paste work and TOS management takes strict action against those writers.
All the writers working here are recruited and chosen after taking strict evaluation of their Academic degrees, Experience and background. Then, they are allowed to work here as providing quality homework solution is our first priority.
24/7 online Writers
Our website is worldwide forum, where 100s of experts all over the world remain online round a clock, so, you can come at anytime and get the help from any of your homework. Even Urgent within 1 hour!
Prices at TutorsOnSpot.com
Prices at tutorsonspot.com are very competitive and low. As, tutorsonspot.com is marketplace so, all the writers bid for getting the work and competition among the writers lowers the price and you get your work done at low minimal prices.
- Our service provides you with original content that does not have plagiarism in it. We are renowned for providing our customers with customized content that is written specifically for them. If you are thinking, can someone help me with my research paper? You can depend on us to help you out.
- Our motto is to meet deadlines and deliver your solution right on time.We understand that you want to save your time and we respect it. Regardless of the difficulty, we deliver an unparalleled solution without any delay. Moreover, you get a money back guarantee in case you are not satisfied with our service. To understand this guarantee, check our terms and conditions related to it.
- We perform a detailed research when writing your paper. With all of our services, we ensure to perform extensive research before creating your solution. Furthermore, if you have any questions, just reach out to our customer service team that is available all the day.
- It is our primary goal to satisfy you. Thus, if you are thinking: can someone write my research paper? Just contact us and get the best services that you can get.
Homework Questions in Business & Management
- How to Sell Anything to Anyone Udemy Free Download
- Business Analysis Fundamentals Udemy Free Download
- Build Internet of Things with ESP8266 & MicroPython
- The Complete Guide to League of Legends
- 2020 Complete Guide to YouTube Channel & YouTube Masterclass
- The Complete Final Cut Pro X Video Editing Crash Course
- C# Basics for Beginners – Learn C# Fundamentals by Coding
- MERN Stack React Node Ecommerce from Scratch to Deployment
- Learn Illustrator CC: Create Simple Flat Vector Characters
- Learn Python With 20+ Real World Projects [In 2020]
- A Complete Guide on TensorFlow 2.0 using Keras API
- Instagram marketing 2020 hashtags live stories ads & more
- Fullstack GoLang React Insanity Volume 1
- Blockchain Web Development on Ethereum 
- Microsoft Excel: Data Analysis using Excel Pivot Tables
- The Last Amazon FBA Course – [ 2020 ] Private Label Guide
- Excel vba programming – the complete guide
- Blender character creator v2.0 for video games design
- The Complete React Native + Hooks Course [2020 Edition]
- [Udacity] Become a Sensor Fusion Engineer
- [PacktPub] Hands-On Machine Learning for .NET Developers
- [Frontend Masters] Angular 9 Fundamentals
- Technical Analysis MasterClass:Trading By Technical Analysis
- Transformational Leadership – Leadership Course & Training
Best Service for the Struggling Students
Services For All Subjects
We have experienced tutors and assignment experts from all over the world for all subjects.
24/7 Live Writers
100's of qualified phd tutors round the clock.
Best Price Guarantee
Compare our price. Our services are of highest quality and lowest price, Guaranteed.
Plagiarism Free Work
Safe Payment Options
Pay using paypal though verified gateway for maximum safety, No risk.
100% Privacy Guaranteed
Scan our work with all plagiarism checking tools, Result will always be 0%.