- desire to learn
- access to a computer
Best way to learn is by real examples of code, showing you how the code works together to create amazing applications from scratch.
I have over 15+ years of web development experience, and have worked on hundreds of web applications just like these. One of the best ways to learn is by example, so I’ve created some projects that really demonstrate core applications that can be created using html5.
All of the source files are included, top resources and links are shared throughout the course. Code samples are explained step by step, and you are encouraged to work along with the course material.
Project one canvas animation tutorial – designed to demonstrate animation in HTML5 canvas
- Covers basic concepts of how to animate in canvas
- how to create arcs and circles
- how to apply logic to create a continuous animation
Project two create user generated images – learn how to draw on the HTML5 canvas and output those images.
- basics of scoping a project from scratch
- setup html5 field types and buttons
- link to bootstrap and jquery
- apply event listeners for user interaction
- get mouse cursor position and calculate actions
- event triggered functions
- pass base64 image data to webpage
- use AJAX to send image data to the server
- use PHP to generate png files from the HTML5 canvas drawing
In addition, I provide regular support to students. Also course upgrades and new projects will be added regularly.
The code in these projects is included!!! for you to be able to get a jump start on creating your own projects using Canvas.
Who this course is for:
- anyone who wants to learn more about using HTML5 canvas
- anyone who wants to enhance their skills with canvas
- learn how to make amazing projects from scratch
- web developers and application developers
Created by Laurence Svekis
Last updated 4/2016
Size: 277.54 MB