Case Study The Springfield Nor’easters: Maximizing Revenues in the Minor Leagues
Case Study The Springfield Nor’easters: Maximizing Revenues in the Minor Leagues
- Analyze the marketing environment Nor’easters faces in Springfield. Which aspects of the marketing environment make you feel that Nor’easters can succeed in Springfield?
The very first one is the increase in the marketing expenses in selling of the tickets. The establishment of new theaters and the sport industry is new to him. The prices of the tickers are feasible for the organization however; it is not possible to increase the revenue. The reason is that income of the people in Springfield is not increasing from the last few decades. Due to the economic recession, overall business of Nor’easter effects along with marketing strategies. They are not able to play even a single game. The focus of the administration is on the increasing the sale of the tickets for the games. For this purpose, they have to pay attention to attract the customers and the audience. Effective advertisement helps the business to attract potential and existing customers. Therefore, the promotional activities are necessary. In case of the Nor’easters, there is lack of the promotional activities in order to attract the customers. Due to this reason, the organization also has to face the reduction in the revenues. The performance in games is also acceptable.
The city of Springfield was diverse and vibrant in the manufacturing. By the year 2008, the city lost many higher-wage-earning residents. This leads the city to drop in the wages and the incomes of the people. Due to this reduction and drop, the overall economy and incomes of the people affects. The lack of the spending of people makes them hard to buy the tickets to go for the entertainment. At this stage, organization had to review its pricing strategies especially in context of the change in market. For the new comers and the working class city, the high prices or the expensive entertainment is useless. They prefer to save money for bad time. Therefore, Nor’easters has to face decline in supporters, audience and also in the funds rising from the games. In addition, the neighboring country is also the home to world-class teams such as hockey, football and baseball. These attract the people from surrounding areas.
- What do you consider the key findings of the survey research? Why?
The professional sporting events help to support students in the colleges due to the high tickets. However, the lack of the transportation and the high tickets effects negatively for the students to become the sport man or take part in various events. There is need for the organization to redesign its ticket offers to attract existing and potential people and students from the educational institutes to take part as the team players and as audience. On the other hand, the requirement of the Buckingham was to utilize the data of the survey that was three year old. The difference between them is the base for the change. The results are important to analyze before making any final decision. The decision making process is not an easy task for the management. The marketing conditions and the change in the market are also necessary to consider. The change is also necessary in the structure and the environment of the organization in order to get desire results.
The offerings to the teams will accord the local market. The proper facilities to the professional teams are necessary. This is the way to attract the audience and customers to buy the high cost tickets for the games and the events. In addition, this will also help to develop attraction among college students to enter in sports and games. This will be more effective for Nor’easters in Springfield. In addition, the objectives of the research must be clear and actionable. The realistic objectives help the organization to market its project and achieve the goals. The marketing is very important for the success of the project. The marketing research includes the analysis of the customers behaviors, new trends in market, pricing of the tickets, improve transportation means, SWOT of the internal and external environment of the city as well as organization.
- Based on the results of the survey research, what ticket price (per ticket) you would set for the single ticket, the 5-ticket package, the half-season ticket package, and the season ticket package?
Team president and the General Manager realize that the research survey was difficult. There is need to develop the team and tries to solve the issues of the operations, government relations and the finance. The most important one is to resolve the financial issues for the teams. On the other hand, fixed price of the tickets are not feasible for the organization. There is need to introduce the new packages including the discount packages for the tickets. The seasonal tickets, discount offers to the institutes and the families, the entertainment, discounts to the frequent customers helps to gain the desire results. Clarity of the questions, management decisions and ease of the data analysis is important for the organization and the management to run the operations of the team. However, the idea was not feasible according to the management. The reason is the time that will consume on the project and the research survey.
The good idea is to offer discount on the 5 ticket package for the families or friends. Half season package for the different communities and also single ticket on some especial events. This is important for the management to offer discount and various ticket packages for the audience and the customers. Hence, the special exercises are important. In the event of the Nor’easters, there is absence of the special exercises keeping in mind the end goal to pull in the clients. Because of this reason, the association additionally needs to confront the lessening in the incomes. The contrast between them is the base for the change. The outcomes are imperative to break down before settling on any official choice. The basic leadership procedure is not a simple undertaking for the administration. In addition, there is also important to review the salaries of the players and teams to make them motivate for good performance.
|Category||Business & Management|
|Paper Type||Case Study Writing|
Our Online Writers
Check Our Live Stats
Frequently Asked Questions
Private and Confidential
Client’s all information is private and confidential; it is not shared with any other party. Even, we don’t ask client name and give user name to his/her profile. So, no one will know that you have taken help for your Academic paper from us.
We only accept PayPal as our payment method. It is 100% secure. As, We don’t take and store any Credit/Debit card information.
It is guaranteed all your Homework/Assignments Solutions are plagiarism free and original. Writers here charge for their efforts not for Copy/Paste work and TOS management takes strict action against those writers.
All the writers working here are recruited and chosen after taking strict evaluation of their Academic degrees, Experience and background. Then, they are allowed to work here as providing quality homework solution is our first priority.
24/7 online Writers
Our website is worldwide forum, where 100s of experts all over the world remain online round a clock, so, you can come at anytime and get the help from any of your homework. Even Urgent within 1 hour!
Prices at TutorsOnSpot.com
Prices at tutorsonspot.com are very competitive and low. As, tutorsonspot.com is marketplace so, all the writers bid for getting the work and competition among the writers lowers the price and you get your work done at low minimal prices.
- Our service provides you with original content that does not have plagiarism in it. We are renowned for providing our customers with customized content that is written specifically for them. If you are thinking, can someone help me with my research paper? You can depend on us to help you out.
- Our motto is to meet deadlines and deliver your solution right on time.We understand that you want to save your time and we respect it. Regardless of the difficulty, we deliver an unparalleled solution without any delay. Moreover, you get a money back guarantee in case you are not satisfied with our service. To understand this guarantee, check our terms and conditions related to it.
- We perform a detailed research when writing your paper. With all of our services, we ensure to perform extensive research before creating your solution. Furthermore, if you have any questions, just reach out to our customer service team that is available all the day.
- It is our primary goal to satisfy you. Thus, if you are thinking: can someone write my research paper? Just contact us and get the best services that you can get.
Homework Questions in Business & Management
- How to Sell Anything to Anyone Udemy Free Download
- Business Analysis Fundamentals Udemy Free Download
- Build Internet of Things with ESP8266 & MicroPython
- The Complete Guide to League of Legends
- 2020 Complete Guide to YouTube Channel & YouTube Masterclass
- The Complete Final Cut Pro X Video Editing Crash Course
- C# Basics for Beginners – Learn C# Fundamentals by Coding
- MERN Stack React Node Ecommerce from Scratch to Deployment
- Learn Illustrator CC: Create Simple Flat Vector Characters
- Learn Python With 20+ Real World Projects [In 2020]
- A Complete Guide on TensorFlow 2.0 using Keras API
- Instagram marketing 2020 hashtags live stories ads & more
- Fullstack GoLang React Insanity Volume 1
- Blockchain Web Development on Ethereum 
- Microsoft Excel: Data Analysis using Excel Pivot Tables
- The Last Amazon FBA Course – [ 2020 ] Private Label Guide
- Excel vba programming – the complete guide
- Blender character creator v2.0 for video games design
- The Complete React Native + Hooks Course [2020 Edition]
- [Udacity] Become a Sensor Fusion Engineer
- [PacktPub] Hands-On Machine Learning for .NET Developers
- [Frontend Masters] Angular 9 Fundamentals
- Technical Analysis MasterClass:Trading By Technical Analysis
- Transformational Leadership – Leadership Course & Training
Best Service for the Struggling Students
Services For All Subjects
We have experienced tutors and assignment experts from all over the world for all subjects.
24/7 Live Writers
100's of qualified phd tutors round the clock.
Best Price Guarantee
Compare our price. Our services are of highest quality and lowest price, Guaranteed.
Plagiarism Free Work
Safe Payment Options
Pay using paypal though verified gateway for maximum safety, No risk.
100% Privacy Guaranteed
Scan our work with all plagiarism checking tools, Result will always be 0%.