2018 – Latest DevOps Kubernetes Using GitLab AutoDevOps Automation: The Only single product for the complete DevOps life cycle! using Google Cloud Platform.
In the world of Enterprise software/app development with Big Data lurking all around us within the realm of Cloud Computing – Learn Complete DevOps Gitlab & Kubernetes: Best Practices Bootcamp step-by-step, complete hands-on GitLab, DevOps, and Kubernetes training for 2018 – Bringing you the latest technologies with up-to-date knowledge.
Are you a DevOps Engineer, Architect, or Web Developer and want to gain intermediate and advanced skills and enjoy a fascinating high paying career?
Or maybe you just want to learn additional tips and techniques taking to a whole new level?
Welcome to Complete DevOps Gitlab & Kubernetes: Best Practices Bootcamp – A one of its kind course!
It is not only a comprehensive course, you are will not find a course similar to this. The course gradually builds upon core concepts and then practical application by means of hand-on tutorials With over 4 hours of solid hand-on instruction.
It’s our most current, in-depth and exciting sales force developer on new technologies course—to date.
In this course, you’ll learn and practice:
- DevOps Best Practices
- Creating Kubernetes Cluster
- Creating Kubernetes Instance
- Work in the Google Cloud platform
- Install GitLab in Ubuntu Linux within the Google Cloud – See Best Practice in action!
- Work with Best Practices in installing Runner in Gitlab
- Best practice with CI/CD Pipelines, and learn hands-on Pipleline fro Kubernetes
- GitLab Enterprise Installation Best Practice on Kubernetes engine
- GitLab SSH Keys, AutoDevOps, compelete DevOps automation, including agile, waterfall approaches much more…. You’ll put your new GitLab DevOps automation skills to the test by solving real-world problems faced by enterprise organizations.
You will also get complete resources/commands list with this course! We’ve built this course with our Team ClayDesk of industry recognized developers and consultants to bring you the best of everything!
So, if you would like to:
– become an in-demand and reach new heights as GitLab Kubernetes DevOps Engineer and learn best practices for developing enterprise software and apps
– start your freelancing career, setting your own schedule and rates
– sharpen your core DevOps Kubernetes Git Lab skills to reach the advanced level
– gain marketable skills as a DevOps Engineer or Architect or Web Devloper working with Git Lab and Kubernetes hands-on
…this Complete DevOps Gitlab & Kubernetes: Best Practices Bootcamp is exactly what you need, and more. (You’ll even get a certification of completion)
We’ve left no stone unturned.
We walk you through the basics and gradually build your knowledge with real world application and projects!
See what our students say “It is such a comprehensive course that I don’t need to take any other course but this one to learn all new technologies including GitLab-DevOps and Kubernetes, and I would without a doubt recommend it to anyone looking for a complete DevOps cycle course.” -Michael Durand
“This is such an awesome course. I loved every bit of it – Awesome learning experience!” Chris Portman.
Join thousands of other students and share valuable experience
Get started today and join thousands of our happy students, many of whom have changed careers, created second incomes or added critical new skills to their tool kits. Our students have become successful Java programmers and developers managing applications and are earning six figure salaries. Some are freelancing and earning even more with high scaled projects.
Enroll now in Complete DevOps Gitlab & Kubernetes: Best Practices Bootcamp today and revolutionize your learning. Start building powerful Git Lab Auto DevOps solutions and cash-earning programs today—and enjoy bigger, brighter opportunities.
Ready to open new doors and become a smart, in-demand DevOps Engineer, GitLab specialist, Kubernetes specialist or a project manager? You do need to put effort though!
Why take this course?
If you’re currently thinking of advancing your skills and career into the world of DevOps Automation, and advancing your career as a DevOps Engineer Best Practices, then this is the right course for you. If you wish to get an advanced flavor of How DevOps works with GitLab, this is the right course for you. If you wish to gain additional experience, this is the right course for you. If you are an existing Web developer and want to learn DevOps, then this is the right course for you. If you want to get a high paying job or advance your existing skillet in programming, this is the right course for you!
Enroll now, and I will see you in class.
Syed & Team ClayDesk
Who is the target audience?
- DevOps Engineers
- Web Developers
- Enterprise Architects and Solution Design Specialists
- Anyone who wants to learn Best Practices within the DevOps Life cycle
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Kubernetes – Hands-on
- Anyone who wants to learn about GitLab – The only single product for the complete DevOps lifecycle