- Basic knowledge of software and hardware including IT Networking fundamentals
- Knowledge of basic project management concepts is desirable
- A basic understanding of software development life-cycle would be helpful
DevOps Fundamentals With Agile: Gain Solid Understanding
DevOps is the union of people, process, and products to enable the continuous delivery of value to end users. It aims to create a culture and environment where building, testing, and releasing software can happen rapidly, frequently, and more reliably, so you can innovate like a startup and scale for the enterprise. By taking this introductory DevOps course, you’ll be able to define DevOps, understand why you need DevOps, and learn how you can get started with DevOps. You’ll learn the key ideas and techniques to bring development and operations together to produce higher-quality software and deliver it more quickly.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Define DevOps and understand its Methodology and Principles
- Describe how to unify processes and improve collaboration between development and operations
- Identify core tools and values when incorporating DevOps practices
- Explain the key concepts and benefits of Continuous Integration (CI), continuous testing, Continuous Deployment (CD), and Build Automation
- Learn the Role of QA in DevOps along with Quality Assurance
- Understand Cloud containers and Server-less computing
- Be able to comprehend basic Project Management concepts…and much more….
Join thousands of other students and share valuable experience
Why take this course?
As a senior Project Manager & Enterprise Architect managing and deploying enterprise level IT projects, along with a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer & Trainer, my experience with managing enterprise level projects has been phenomenally great! I am excited to share my knowledge and transfer skills to my students.
Enroll now in DevOps Fundamentals With Agile: Gain Solid Understanding today and revolutionize your learning. Stay at the cutting edge —and enjoy bigger, brighter opportunities.
See you in class!
Syed & Team ClayDesk
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn DevOps fundamentals and basic project management concepts
- Web developers, enterprise architects, programmers, IT professionals who wish to learn more about DevOps
- This course does not teach how to build CI/CD pipelines nor does it teach Docker and Kubernetes
Created by ClayDesk E-learning, Syed Raza
Last updated 11/2018
Size: 1.27 GB