Discrete math: Logic, Sets, Relations, Functions, Graph Theory. Learn discrete mathematics for computer science
What Will I Learn?
- Understand and explain important concepts of Discrete Math
Understand what is logic
Understand what is set and what operations can we do with sets
- Understand what is function and what properties it can have
- Understand what is combinatorics
- Being able to compute permutations, variations, combinations
Save your precious time by taking this course, in this course I explain discrete math concepts in a fast and engaging way,
The course content contains: Logic, Sets, Relations, Functions, Combinatorics, Graphs.
Every programmer should know what is discrete mathematics, and what are the main concepts of discrete mathematics. This course is designed to provide you the knowledge you need in a reasonable time period. Also, in the course are plenty of exercises on which you can practice and if you have any problems, you can always post a question, most of the time I respond within a day.
My name is Luke, and I am currently teaching over 20k students. And here is what students say about mu courses:
Gustav Gimlich : “Good course, Instructor is explaining well. I also like that there is a lot of exercises. Money good spend.”
Nouf : “the course deserve million stars,thankyouuu”
Debarghya Roy : “Awesome explanation”
Mohammad Shaik : “very nicely explained with good and simple examples.”
Willane Paiva de Souza : “Great explanations, precise and at the right speed.”
… and many more 🙂
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn Discrete Math
- Anyone who wants to learn Sets, Relations, Functions
- Anyone who wants to understand Logic and Graphs.