Financial Analysis, from Scratch to Professional! [udemy free course]
Acquire the theory and practice necessary to ace a job interview, to advance your career and to increase your salary
What Will I Learn?
- How to write a professional report
How to use excel for your financial analyses
How to analyze sales trends and breakdowns
- Build DuPont analyses
- Build financial statements from scratch
- Perform ratio analyses
- Perform comparative analyses
- No previous knowledge required. We will start from scratch!
- Basic understanding of Excel
A career in finance can be pretty lucrative. Statistics show that Entry Level Financial Analysts can earn anywhere from $45K up to $82K in US alone!
Who is this course for?
- you want to undertake a career in finance
- you have to write a financial report for your boss, which looks very professional
- you are a student or a newbie to the finance world and you want to learn everything from scratch
What’s in it for you?
- Ace the job interview
- Advance your career
- Earn a competitive salary
Can you trust us?
Our Udemy Courses have helped 3,800+ students to gain insightful knowledge into the financial industry.
In today’s world where financial information is everywhere, it is very easy to confuse noise for good financial insights.
Through this course you will gain a deep understanding of how financial organizations work.
Are you ready to progress your life and career?
Who is the target audience?
- Do you want to undertake a career in finance but you are just starting out? This course is for you!
- Do you have a business but don’t have idea of how the financial world works? This course is for you!
- Do you have a job interview as analyst but you are desperate, since you don’t know where to find the technical information to ace the interview? This course is for you!
- Do you have a job interview very soon but you don’t know where to find the technical information to ace the interview? This course is for you!
- Do you have to prepare a financial report for your boss, or for the university class you just took and don’t know how to handle that? This course is for you