Lukas Ruebbelke – BrieBug Software
May 28, 2020
Some Key Takeaways!
By coding along with us in the Workshop, you’ll:
- Learn to use to Angular CLI to create a fully functional app in minutes.
- Learn how to organize your application so that it is scalable and stable.
- Learn how to segment and navigate your application with the Angular router.
- Learn how to reduce application complexity through component-driven architecture.
- Learn how template-driven forms and reactive forms work to manage user input.
- Learn how to effectively communicate with a remote resource using HttpClient and the power of Observables.
- Learn how to quickly add animations to Angular application to improve the user experience.
- Learn techniques for improving performance, debugging and bundling your application.
Your (Awesome) Instructor
Lukas Ruebbelke is the Vice President of Developer Growth at BrieBug, where he has the greatest job in the world. Lukas gets to spend his entire time mentoring and training developers to be effective and build things that people care about. Lukas is also a Google Developer Expert, published author, conference speaker, event organizer, etc. His spirit animal is a red bull.
Learn how to leverage the power of Angular to build powerful real-world applications from the ground up. We will start from ground zero and learn how to use the Angular CLI to quickstart our app and then learn about components, templates, routing, forms, and server-side communication along the way. As our application comes together, we will discuss proven techniques and patterns that you can use right away to start developing great web applications.
Is This Workshop for Me?
- Familiarity with ES6 and TypeScript is helpful
- Must have the latest version of Node.js installed
- Must have the latest version of the Angular CLI installed