Learn to run, deploy, and manage a Kubernetes cluster on AWS
Created By: Alan Rodrigues
Release Date: Tuesday, June 5, 2018 [Latest Release] ISBN: 139781789130003
Course Length: 2 hours and 1 minute
Kubernetes is conceivably the most important container management technology in the world. This course will teach you the practical skills required to get you up and running as fast as possible.
In this course, you’ll jump into Kubernetes architecture, and grasp what the main components and services are, and how they come together to build a production-class container infrastructure. Next, you’ll learn how to install and deploy Kubernetes on several cloud platforms. Finally, we’ll explore more advanced topics on Kubernetes, including Continuous Integration, High Availability, and Disaster recovery using Kubernetes.
By the end of the course, you’ll have gained plenty of hands-on experience with Kubernetes on Amazon Web Services. You’ll also have picked up some tips on deploying and managing applications, keeping your cluster and applications secure, and ensuring that your whole system is reliable and resilient to failure.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available on Github at
Style and Approach
This video tutorial takes a step-by-step approach to help you provision your own Kubernetes clusters on AWS and manage applications running on your cluster.
Table of Contents:
- GETTING STARTED WITH DOCKER CONTAINERS AND KUBERNETES PRIMER
- BUILDING A KUBERNETES CLUSTER ON AWS EC2
- USING THE ELASTIC CONTAINER SERVICE
- ADVANCED CONCEPTS
What You Will Learn:
- Use Kops to build and manage the Kubernetes clusters
- Build a Kubernetes cluster using EC2 Instances for your own self-managed infrastructure
- Monitor your Kubernetes Cluster
- Build and efficiently manage Docker containers
- Deploy your own applications to Kubernetes
- Architect your cluster for High Availability, Continuous Integration, and Disaster Recovery
- Monitor your Infrastructure efficiently
- Manage solutions such as the AWS Elastic Container service
- Work with Kubernetes with your own EC2 Instances
Alan Rodrigues has been working on software components such as Docker containers and Kubernetes for the last 2 years. He has extensive experience working on the AWS Platform, currently being certified as an AWS Solution Architect Associate, a SysOps Administrator and a Developer Associate.
Alan has seen organizations moving towards using containers as part of their microservices architecture. And there is a strong need to have a container orchestration tool in place. Kubernetes is by far the most popular container orchestration being adopted.
Original Video Page: Click Here
Download This Video: Click Here