Learn Dynamic programming to improve your Algorithms knowledge and prepare for the Software Engineering Coding Interview
What you’ll learn
- How to Solve a problem recursively
How to come up with a dynamic programming solution
How to code a dynamic programming solution
- How to solve frequent 1D and 2D dynamic programming problems
- You should have a slight background on recurrences
- It is a plus if you are some what familiar with a modern programming language (C++/Java/Python).
In this course, you will learn how to solve several problems using Dynamic Programming. We will discuss several 1 dimensional and 2 dimensional dynamic programming problems and show you how to derive the recurrence relation, write a recursive solution to it, then write a dynamic programming solution to the problem and code it up in a few minutes! We will cover problems such as:
2.Buying and Selling Stock
4.Longest Common Substring
5.Longest Common Subsequence
By the end of this course, you should be fairly confident to tackle dynamic programming problems and to begin your journey in learning more Dynamic programming problems and solutions.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Dynamic programming to prepare for a job interview
- Anyone who wants to learn Dynamic programming to prepare for a Midterm/Final in an Algorithms Course
- Anyone who wants to learn Dynamic programming to get involved in Competitive Programming
- Anyone who wants to improve their Algorithms Skills.