Ionic 2/ Ionic 3 – Build iOS & Android Apps with Angular Download
Build Native iOS and Android Apps with Angular 2+, Cordova and the Ionic 3 Framework. Build 4 Complete Apps!
What Will I Learn?
- Build native apps for iOS and Android, using Angular and the powerful features Ionic 2/ 3 offers
- Dive deeper into Ionic 2/ 3 to learn more about very advanced features and optimize their apps
- Test iOS and Android apps on real devices and publish those apps to the app stores of the two platforms
The Ionic 2/ 3 Framework allows you to do just that! Use your existing Angular, HTML, JS and CSS knowledge and build your native mobile app with that! Ionic 2/ 3 will handle the rest and compile your code for you. This allows you to focus on the things you know and release your application on all possible devices (desktop and mobile) without having to learn thousands of different languages!
No wonder that hybrid frameworks like Ionic 2 are extremely popular and in high demand!
My name is Maximilian Schwarzmüller and I’m a freelance web developer as well as creator of many 5-star rated courses here on Udemy – including the “Angular 5 – The Complete Guide” course, the bestselling Angular course on Udemy!
I love creating awesome web applications and it simply is awesome to now use that knowledge and build native mobile apps with it!
This course takes your from zero to published app, taking a very practice-orientated route. You’ll build four major apps throughout the course, learning about the basics of Ionic 2/ 3, its rich component library, how to fetch and handle user input, how to store data and access native device features and much more!
Each app will focus on different topics like Components, Navigation, Tabs, Sidemenus, User Input, Native Device Features (e.g. Camera), Storage, Http, Authentication …
And since building apps is only part of the fun, you’ll of course also learn how to run your apps either in the browser (yes, it’s like magic!), on an emulator or on your own device!
What exactly are you going to learn then?
- A brief refresher on Angular 2 (=Angular 5)
- How to set up your Ionic 2/ 3 projects
- The basics about Ionic 2/ 3 – How navigation works, how your project is structured and you use its rich component library
- Use the many beautiful components Ionic 2 ships with
- Use different kinds of navigation concepts: “Back”-Button-Navigation, Tabs and Sidemenus
- Show Modals, Alerts, Toasts and many, many more useful UI components
- Test the app in the browser, on emulators and real devices
- Fetch and handle user input through Inputs, Textfields, Dropdowns, Dialogs and Sliders
- Authenticate users and access web servers
- Access the local device Storage and native device features like the Camera or Geolocation
- So much more … like adding third-party packages or styling and theming your app
- Finally, you’ll learn how to configure your app and publish it to the App Store or Google Play Store
Does this sound great? Let’s now find out if this course is for you!
Here are four different types of students – do you recognize yourself?
Has basic Angular (2 or 5) knowledge, likes the web apps one can build with it and would love to ship those apps to native devices, too. Angular apps installed on a device – wouldn’t that be great?
Yes it would and your definitely taking the right course if this student sounds anything like you!
Has basic Swift or ObjectiveC and/ or Android knowledge and already built some basic apps for those platforms. If only you wouldn’t have to learn so many different languages…
Basic Angular (2 or 5) knowledge might be missing here, but this course will definitely allow you to solve this multi-language issue. You might need to pick up some basic Angular 2 course to dive deeply into this course but once you did this, you definitely should join! Or join now and just learn Angular 2 along the way!
Already knows Angular 1 and Ionic 1 as well as some basic Angular. Is this course still adding extra value?
Sure it is! Ionic 2/ 3 uses Angular, which is a complete re-write of Angular 1. Therefore, Ionic 2 also distinctively differs from Ionic 1 and really embraces the component-driven approach of Angular. Angular 5 is the future of Angular, the same is true for Ionic 2/ 3!
Has basic HTML and JS knowledge and would love to develop native apps with that knowledge!
Sounds great, but a bit more advanced skills will be required. You should dive into Angular first so that you get a feeling for how it works and which problem it actually solves. Thereafter, this course is definitely worth another visit.
I can’t wait to welcome you in this course!
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for students who want to use their Angular 2 or 5 knowledge to build native mobile apps
- This course is for everyone interested in diving into the development of native mobile apps for iOS and Android
Udemy Course Link: Click Here
Size: 2.10 GB
Udemy Course Download: Click Here
|Category||Business & Management|
|Paper Type||Case Study Writing|
Our Online Writers
Check Our Live Stats
Frequently Asked Questions
Private and Confidential
Client’s all information is private and confidential; it is not shared with any other party. Even, we don’t ask client name and give user name to his/her profile. So, no one will know that you have taken help for your Academic paper from us.
We only accept PayPal as our payment method. It is 100% secure. As, We don’t take and store any Credit/Debit card information.
It is guaranteed all your Homework/Assignments Solutions are plagiarism free and original. Writers here charge for their efforts not for Copy/Paste work and TOS management takes strict action against those writers.
All the writers working here are recruited and chosen after taking strict evaluation of their Academic degrees, Experience and background. Then, they are allowed to work here as providing quality homework solution is our first priority.
24/7 online Writers
Our website is worldwide forum, where 100s of experts all over the world remain online round a clock, so, you can come at anytime and get the help from any of your homework. Even Urgent within 1 hour!
Prices at TutorsOnSpot.com
Prices at tutorsonspot.com are very competitive and low. As, tutorsonspot.com is marketplace so, all the writers bid for getting the work and competition among the writers lowers the price and you get your work done at low minimal prices.
- Our service provides you with original content that does not have plagiarism in it. We are renowned for providing our customers with customized content that is written specifically for them. If you are thinking, can someone help me with my research paper? You can depend on us to help you out.
- Our motto is to meet deadlines and deliver your solution right on time.We understand that you want to save your time and we respect it. Regardless of the difficulty, we deliver an unparalleled solution without any delay. Moreover, you get a money back guarantee in case you are not satisfied with our service. To understand this guarantee, check our terms and conditions related to it.
- We perform a detailed research when writing your paper. With all of our services, we ensure to perform extensive research before creating your solution. Furthermore, if you have any questions, just reach out to our customer service team that is available all the day.
- It is our primary goal to satisfy you. Thus, if you are thinking: can someone write my research paper? Just contact us and get the best services that you can get.
Homework Questions in Business & Management
- How to Sell Anything to Anyone Udemy Free Download
- Business Analysis Fundamentals Udemy Free Download
- Build Internet of Things with ESP8266 & MicroPython
- The Complete Guide to League of Legends
- 2020 Complete Guide to YouTube Channel & YouTube Masterclass
- The Complete Final Cut Pro X Video Editing Crash Course
- C# Basics for Beginners – Learn C# Fundamentals by Coding
- MERN Stack React Node Ecommerce from Scratch to Deployment
- Learn Illustrator CC: Create Simple Flat Vector Characters
- Learn Python With 20+ Real World Projects [In 2020]
- A Complete Guide on TensorFlow 2.0 using Keras API
- Instagram marketing 2020 hashtags live stories ads & more
- Fullstack GoLang React Insanity Volume 1
- Blockchain Web Development on Ethereum 
- Microsoft Excel: Data Analysis using Excel Pivot Tables
- The Last Amazon FBA Course – [ 2020 ] Private Label Guide
- Excel vba programming – the complete guide
- Blender character creator v2.0 for video games design
- The Complete React Native + Hooks Course [2020 Edition]
- [Udacity] Become a Sensor Fusion Engineer
- [PacktPub] Hands-On Machine Learning for .NET Developers
- [Frontend Masters] Angular 9 Fundamentals
- Technical Analysis MasterClass:Trading By Technical Analysis
- Transformational Leadership – Leadership Course & Training
Best Service for the Struggling Students
Services For All Subjects
We have experienced tutors and assignment experts from all over the world for all subjects.
24/7 Live Writers
100's of qualified phd tutors round the clock.
Best Price Guarantee
Compare our price. Our services are of highest quality and lowest price, Guaranteed.
Plagiarism Free Work
Safe Payment Options
Pay using paypal though verified gateway for maximum safety, No risk.
100% Privacy Guaranteed
Scan our work with all plagiarism checking tools, Result will always be 0%.