Build Native iOS and Android Apps with Angular 2+, Cordova and the Ionic 3 Framework. Build 4 Complete Apps!
What Will I Learn?
- Build native apps for iOS and Android, using Angular and the powerful features Ionic 2/ 3 offers
- Dive deeper into Ionic 2/ 3 to learn more about very advanced features and optimize their apps
- Test iOS and Android apps on real devices and publish those apps to the app stores of the two platforms
The Ionic 2/ 3 Framework allows you to do just that! Use your existing Angular, HTML, JS and CSS knowledge and build your native mobile app with that! Ionic 2/ 3 will handle the rest and compile your code for you. This allows you to focus on the things you know and release your application on all possible devices (desktop and mobile) without having to learn thousands of different languages!
No wonder that hybrid frameworks like Ionic 2 are extremely popular and in high demand!
My name is Maximilian Schwarzmüller and I’m a freelance web developer as well as creator of many 5-star rated courses here on Udemy – including the “Angular 5 – The Complete Guide” course, the bestselling Angular course on Udemy!
I love creating awesome web applications and it simply is awesome to now use that knowledge and build native mobile apps with it!
This course takes your from zero to published app, taking a very practice-orientated route. You’ll build four major apps throughout the course, learning about the basics of Ionic 2/ 3, its rich component library, how to fetch and handle user input, how to store data and access native device features and much more!
Each app will focus on different topics like Components, Navigation, Tabs, Sidemenus, User Input, Native Device Features (e.g. Camera), Storage, Http, Authentication …
And since building apps is only part of the fun, you’ll of course also learn how to run your apps either in the browser (yes, it’s like magic!), on an emulator or on your own device!
What exactly are you going to learn then?
- A brief refresher on Angular 2 (=Angular 5)
- How to set up your Ionic 2/ 3 projects
- The basics about Ionic 2/ 3 – How navigation works, how your project is structured and you use its rich component library
- Use the many beautiful components Ionic 2 ships with
- Use different kinds of navigation concepts: “Back”-Button-Navigation, Tabs and Sidemenus
- Show Modals, Alerts, Toasts and many, many more useful UI components
- Test the app in the browser, on emulators and real devices
- Fetch and handle user input through Inputs, Textfields, Dropdowns, Dialogs and Sliders
- Authenticate users and access web servers
- Access the local device Storage and native device features like the Camera or Geolocation
- So much more … like adding third-party packages or styling and theming your app
- Finally, you’ll learn how to configure your app and publish it to the App Store or Google Play Store
Does this sound great? Let’s now find out if this course is for you!
Here are four different types of students – do you recognize yourself?
Has basic Angular (2 or 5) knowledge, likes the web apps one can build with it and would love to ship those apps to native devices, too. Angular apps installed on a device – wouldn’t that be great?
Yes it would and your definitely taking the right course if this student sounds anything like you!
Has basic Swift or ObjectiveC and/ or Android knowledge and already built some basic apps for those platforms. If only you wouldn’t have to learn so many different languages…
Basic Angular (2 or 5) knowledge might be missing here, but this course will definitely allow you to solve this multi-language issue. You might need to pick up some basic Angular 2 course to dive deeply into this course but once you did this, you definitely should join! Or join now and just learn Angular 2 along the way!
Already knows Angular 1 and Ionic 1 as well as some basic Angular. Is this course still adding extra value?
Sure it is! Ionic 2/ 3 uses Angular, which is a complete re-write of Angular 1. Therefore, Ionic 2 also distinctively differs from Ionic 1 and really embraces the component-driven approach of Angular. Angular 5 is the future of Angular, the same is true for Ionic 2/ 3!
Has basic HTML and JS knowledge and would love to develop native apps with that knowledge!
Sounds great, but a bit more advanced skills will be required. You should dive into Angular first so that you get a feeling for how it works and which problem it actually solves. Thereafter, this course is definitely worth another visit.
I can’t wait to welcome you in this course!
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for students who want to use their Angular 2 or 5 knowledge to build native mobile apps
- This course is for everyone interested in diving into the development of native mobile apps for iOS and Android
Udemy Course Link: Click Here
Size: 2.10 GB
Udemy Course Download: Click Here