Kotlin For Android & Java Developers: Clean Code On Android Download
- Learn to use Kotlin the right way to actually improve your Android app code
- Write null-safe, concise, and readable code in Kotlin using functional and object-oriented concepts
- Work around unnecessary boilerplate code when using Android APIs (e.g. SQLite) using higher-order extension functions
- Use Android Studio effectively to speed up your development workflow
- Get your questions answered along the way should you ever get stuck
Why Take This Course?
I’ve been involved with Kotlin since late 2015, before it was released in its first stable version. As the instructor of the course “Kotlin for Beginners”, I know which topics students are interested in or get stuck with.
My first Kotlin course is recommended from the official Kotlin website and from the official Android website as a resource to learn Kotlin for Android. So you can be sure to get quality teaching here.
After this course, you’ll be able to confidently use Kotlin for any kind of project — but we’ll of course apply what we learn to Android app development in this course.
What Makes This Course Special?
Since Google’s #IO17 announcement to officially support Kotlin on Android, many new courses on the topic have been released — which is great because it further helps to spread the language.
What makes this course special is that while most other courses do not teach good coding style, this course will focus on producing clean code and teaches you to make use of Kotlin’s amazing features to actually write better code than in Java. This way, you will get a huge benefit using Kotlin instead of Java, e.g. by avoiding boilerplate code around many Android APIs.
What This Course Is NOT
This course is not an Android reference, I assume you already have at least some Android experience. Instead, you’ll learn to write cleaner code for your apps by applying Kotlin’s powerful language features to avoid unnecessary ceremony around Android APIs. Also, at the end of the course, you’ll be able to use Kotlin for any kind of project — not just for Android apps.
What Students Say About Me (taken from “Kotlin for Beginners”)
“TLDR; One of the best Kotlin course for beginners on Udemy! I took some time to write this review and wanted to finish the course THEN watch other courses offered here on Udemy and THEN want to see how good Peter was in teaching me basics of Kotlin so that I can apply the knowledge while writing actual android apps. And I am happy to report that it has helped me immensely. It wouldn’t be wrong if I say that the I was easily understanding the WHYs and WHATs even if the teacher wasn’t explaining in detail in other courses… Thank you Peter! You have taught me well! […]”
“Great introduction to Kotlin and programming for beginner programmers!”
“Easy to follow, instructor goes at a great pace that’s friendly for beginners.”
“Great start so far. Looking forward to a great course. Best online course I have taken, by far!!”
“Found this to be a very good course to get an overview of Kotlin. Everything was explained clearly and the examples and exercises were very helpful. I’m glad that Peter is considering a course for Android using Kotlin since I’m curious about that subject.”
What You’ll Learn
- How to set up all you need for Android development using Kotlin (e.g. how to install Android Studio)
- The basics of Kotlin: variables, null safety, immutability, conditionals, loops, functions, exception handling
- Functional programming in Kotlin: higher-order functions, lambda expressions, lazy evaluation, lazy sequences, the Kotlin standard library
- Object-oriented programming in Kotlin: all you know from Java + data classes, extension functions, smart casts, object declarations, differences from Java concerning inheritance
- Android development with Kotlin: creating activities, layouts, menus, click listeners, working around unnecessarily complex Android APIs, improving SQLite transactions with extension functions, avoiding null in your code
…and much more! This course will grow based on your feedback.
What is Kotlin?
Kotlin is a modern language for the JVM, and the only officially supported language on Android beside Java. It’s developed by Jetbrains, the makers of IntelliJ on which Android Studio is based.
Since Google’s announcement to officially support Kotlin in 2017, interest in the language has radically increased — and with it the number of tutorials, courses, books, and also job offers for Kotlin. It’s a great time to dive into this modern language and get ahead of other Android developers!
With its modern language design that incorporates industry best practices, Kotlin allows you to write highly expressive, understandable and safe code — while being 100% interoperable with Java. You can use any Java classes and methods from Kotlin and the other way around.
This courses shows you what language features I mean, and how you can apply them in order to write world-class code.
|Category||Business & Management|
|Paper Type||Case Study Writing|
Our Online Writers
Check Our Live Stats
Frequently Asked Questions
Private and Confidential
Client’s all information is private and confidential; it is not shared with any other party. Even, we don’t ask client name and give user name to his/her profile. So, no one will know that you have taken help for your Academic paper from us.
We only accept PayPal as our payment method. It is 100% secure. As, We don’t take and store any Credit/Debit card information.
It is guaranteed all your Homework/Assignments Solutions are plagiarism free and original. Writers here charge for their efforts not for Copy/Paste work and TOS management takes strict action against those writers.
All the writers working here are recruited and chosen after taking strict evaluation of their Academic degrees, Experience and background. Then, they are allowed to work here as providing quality homework solution is our first priority.
24/7 online Writers
Our website is worldwide forum, where 100s of experts all over the world remain online round a clock, so, you can come at anytime and get the help from any of your homework. Even Urgent within 1 hour!
Prices at TutorsOnSpot.com
Prices at tutorsonspot.com are very competitive and low. As, tutorsonspot.com is marketplace so, all the writers bid for getting the work and competition among the writers lowers the price and you get your work done at low minimal prices.
- Our service provides you with original content that does not have plagiarism in it. We are renowned for providing our customers with customized content that is written specifically for them. If you are thinking, can someone help me with my research paper? You can depend on us to help you out.
- Our motto is to meet deadlines and deliver your solution right on time.We understand that you want to save your time and we respect it. Regardless of the difficulty, we deliver an unparalleled solution without any delay. Moreover, you get a money back guarantee in case you are not satisfied with our service. To understand this guarantee, check our terms and conditions related to it.
- We perform a detailed research when writing your paper. With all of our services, we ensure to perform extensive research before creating your solution. Furthermore, if you have any questions, just reach out to our customer service team that is available all the day.
- It is our primary goal to satisfy you. Thus, if you are thinking: can someone write my research paper? Just contact us and get the best services that you can get.
Homework Questions in Business & Management
- How to Sell Anything to Anyone Udemy Free Download
- Business Analysis Fundamentals Udemy Free Download
- Build Internet of Things with ESP8266 & MicroPython
- The Complete Guide to League of Legends
- 2020 Complete Guide to YouTube Channel & YouTube Masterclass
- The Complete Final Cut Pro X Video Editing Crash Course
- C# Basics for Beginners – Learn C# Fundamentals by Coding
- MERN Stack React Node Ecommerce from Scratch to Deployment
- Learn Illustrator CC: Create Simple Flat Vector Characters
- Learn Python With 20+ Real World Projects [In 2020]
- A Complete Guide on TensorFlow 2.0 using Keras API
- Instagram marketing 2020 hashtags live stories ads & more
- Fullstack GoLang React Insanity Volume 1
- Blockchain Web Development on Ethereum 
- Microsoft Excel: Data Analysis using Excel Pivot Tables
- The Last Amazon FBA Course – [ 2020 ] Private Label Guide
- Excel vba programming – the complete guide
- Blender character creator v2.0 for video games design
- The Complete React Native + Hooks Course [2020 Edition]
- [Udacity] Become a Sensor Fusion Engineer
- [PacktPub] Hands-On Machine Learning for .NET Developers
- [Frontend Masters] Angular 9 Fundamentals
- Technical Analysis MasterClass:Trading By Technical Analysis
- Transformational Leadership – Leadership Course & Training
Best Service for the Struggling Students
Services For All Subjects
We have experienced tutors and assignment experts from all over the world for all subjects.
24/7 Live Writers
100's of qualified phd tutors round the clock.
Best Price Guarantee
Compare our price. Our services are of highest quality and lowest price, Guaranteed.
Plagiarism Free Work
Safe Payment Options
Pay using paypal though verified gateway for maximum safety, No risk.
100% Privacy Guaranteed
Scan our work with all plagiarism checking tools, Result will always be 0%.