Complete Italian Beginner to Intermediate Course (A1, A2, A2+)
In this course the teacher covers the following topics: Italian speaking, Italian pronunciation, Italian writing, Italian grammar rules and patterns, Italian vocabulary, Italian conversation and communication skills. The interactive board and the subtitles help the visual learners and the immersion method used for teaching accelerates the learning speed, the comprehension of the spoken Italian and the fluency.
The available subtitles make it the best choice for English, Spanish, German, French or any other non native Italian speakers.
It starts from the basics, includes free pdf support and many exercises / practice tests / quizzes.
This course includes:
- This Italian course includes: FULL HD Video Lessons presented on an Interactive Board
- This Italian course includes: Downloadable .pdf Files for each Lesson
- This Italian course includes: Video Captions in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Romanian
- Coming Soon: Video Captions in Portughese
- This Italian course includes: Everyday situations presented in Italian language
- This Italian course includes: Listening and speaking practice
- This Italian course includes: An easy way to understand the Italian grammar
- This Italian course includes: Testing and improving your knowledge using quizzes after each lesson
- This Italian course includes: Future Updates
- This Italian course includes: Full Lifetime access
- This Italian course includes: 30-Day Satisfaction or money back guarantee
- This Italian course includes: Access on computer, mobile and TV
Over 6,500 people from 130 countries enrolled in our courses from December 2016
We recommend you to continue with our other Italian course too:
Learn Italian Language: Italian Course For Intermediate
In the “Learn Italian Language: Italian Course For Intermediate” (B1, B2) course the teacher covers the following topics: Italian speaking, Italian pronunciation, Italian writing, Italian grammar rules and patterns with accent on verbs and tenses, Italian vocabulary, Italian conversation and communication skills. The interactive board helps the visual learners and the method used for teaching accelerates the learning speed, the comprehension of the spoken Italian and the fluency. It includes free pdf support and many exercises / practice tests / quizzes.
★★★★★ “Very good method of teaching; great content, well structure and easy to follow. I like it very much, thank you! I look forward to the next level.” – Kera Prince
★★★★★ “Logically organised, easy to follow, lots of spoken Italian to listen to.” – Allan Martin
★★★★★ “Lots of illustrations! The rhythym is slow, which is good for rookies. The teacher only speaks Italian, which is good to get used to the language. Also she encourages you to pronounce the words together with her. It’s cool!” – Ana Luísa Orsolini
★★★★★ “Although I am not far into this course I am finding it easy to follow and learn. The instructor speaks clearly and holds my attention with explanations and repeats. I highly recommend taking this course.” – Joan Brooksbank
★★★★★ “For me as a beginner it’s really helpful, clear and easy to understand. The teacher is excellent and the course is logical and well-organized. These lessons are a great value and I’m very glad to have them. Thank you!” – Alexandru Grigore
This Italian course integrates the innovative and up-to-date teaching techniques with the valuable help of our expert teachers, who designed the lessons as short and intense e-learning sessions.
Each Italian lesson is taught in the native language, with the visual support perfectly integrated in the context, creating the perfect environment to learn Italian.
Downloadable .pdf file and quizes for the lessons included in this Italian course.
This Italian course for beginners offers you video courses that are tailored to incorporate various methods into teaching and accommodate different learning styles, so that they can be a perfect fit for each student, regardless of their knowledge level or of what they have learnt in schools.
If you still wonder why this Italian course?
For at least 3 reasons:
1. First and foremost, each lesson is taught in the native language, with the visual support perfectly integrated in the context. The communication is adapted to each student and to real-life situations, in a friendly and easy manner.
2. Second, the students can learn Italian at their own pace, and in order to enhance their concentration and comfort level, the subtitles are available either in the students’ native language or in the language they want to learn.
3. And last but not least, the students can measure their performance and progress by doing multiple choice tests, an extremely efficient technique to review vocabulary and refine grammar for anyone who decides to take this Italian course for beginners.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn Italian fast and easy.
- This course is designed for beginners. We start with the absolute basics.
- If you are nearly intermediate you can improve your Italian with this course
udemy course site Link : Click here
Get instantly update on : Click here