Machine learning data science and deep learning with python
New! Updated for Winter 2019 with extra content on feature engineering, regularization techniques, and tuning neural networks – as well as Tensorflow 2.0!
Machine Learning and artificial intelligence (AI) is everywhere; if you want to know how companies like Google, Amazon, and even Udemy extract meaning and insights from massive data sets, this data science course will give you the fundamentals you need. Data Scientists enjoy one of the top-paying jobs, with an average salary of $120,000 according to Glassdoor and Indeed. That’s just the average! And it’s not just about money – it’s interesting work too!
If you’ve got some programming or scripting experience, this course will teach you the techniques used by real data scientists and machine learning practitioners in the tech industry – and prepare you for a move into this hot career path. This comprehensive machine learning tutorial includes over 100 lectures spanning 14 hours of video, and most topics include hands-on Python code examples you can use for reference and for practice. I’ll draw on my 9 years of experience at Amazon and IMDb to guide you through what matters, and what doesn’t.
Each concept is introduced in plain English, avoiding confusing mathematical notation and jargon. It’s then demonstrated using Python code you can experiment with and build upon, along with notes you can keep for future reference. You won’t find academic, deeply mathematical coverage of these algorithms in this course – the focus is on practical understanding and application of them. At the end, you’ll be given a final project to apply what you’ve learned!
The topics in this course come from an analysis of real requirements in data scientist job listings from the biggest tech employers. We’ll cover the machine learning, AI, and data mining techniques real employers are looking for, including:
- Deep Learning / Neural Networks (MLP’s, CNN’s, RNN’s) with TensorFlow and Keras
- Data Visualization in Python with MatPlotLib and Seaborn
- Transfer Learning
- Sentiment analysis
- Image recognition and classification
- Regression analysis
- K-Means Clustering
- Principal Component Analysis
- Train/Test and cross validation
- Bayesian Methods
- Decision Trees and Random Forests
- Multiple Regression
- Multi-Level Models
- Support Vector Machines
- Reinforcement Learning
- Collaborative Filtering
- K-Nearest Neighbor
- Bias/Variance Tradeoff
- Ensemble Learning
- Term Frequency / Inverse Document Frequency
- Experimental Design and A/B Tests
- Feature Engineering
- Hyperparameter Tuning
…and much more! There’s also an entire section on machine learning with Apache Spark, which lets you scale up these techniques to “big data” analyzed on a computing cluster. And you’ll also get access to this course’s Facebook Group, where you can stay in touch with your classmates.
If you’re new to Python, don’t worry – the course starts with a crash course. If you’ve done some programming before, you should pick it up quickly. This course shows you how to get set up on Microsoft Windows-based PC’s, Linux desktops, and Macs.
If you’re a programmer looking to switch into an exciting new career track, or a data analyst looking to make the transition into the tech industry – this course will teach you the basic techniques used by real-world industry data scientists. These are topics any successful technologist absolutely needs to know about, so what are you waiting for? Enroll now!
- “I started doing your course in 2015… Eventually I got interested and never thought that I will be working for corporate before a friend offered me this job. I am learning a lot which was impossible to learn in academia and enjoying it thoroughly. To me, your course is the one that helped me understand how to work with corporate problems. How to think to be a success in corporate AI research. I find you the most impressive instructor in ML, simple yet convincing.” – Kanad Basu, PhD
Who this course is for:
- Software developers or programmers who want to transition into the lucrative data science and machine learning career path will learn a lot from this course.
- Technologists curious about how deep learning really works
- Data analysts in the finance or other non-tech industries who want to transition into the tech industry can use this course to learn how to analyze data using code instead of tools. But, you’ll need some prior experience in coding or scripting to be successful.
- If you have no prior coding or scripting experience, you should NOT take this course – yet. Go take an introductory Python course first.
|Category||Business & Management|
|Paper Type||Case Study Writing|
Our Online Writers
Check Our Live Stats
Frequently Asked Questions
Private and Confidential
Client’s all information is private and confidential; it is not shared with any other party. Even, we don’t ask client name and give user name to his/her profile. So, no one will know that you have taken help for your Academic paper from us.
We only accept PayPal as our payment method. It is 100% secure. As, We don’t take and store any Credit/Debit card information.
It is guaranteed all your Homework/Assignments Solutions are plagiarism free and original. Writers here charge for their efforts not for Copy/Paste work and TOS management takes strict action against those writers.
All the writers working here are recruited and chosen after taking strict evaluation of their Academic degrees, Experience and background. Then, they are allowed to work here as providing quality homework solution is our first priority.
24/7 online Writers
Our website is worldwide forum, where 100s of experts all over the world remain online round a clock, so, you can come at anytime and get the help from any of your homework. Even Urgent within 1 hour!
Prices at TutorsOnSpot.com
Prices at tutorsonspot.com are very competitive and low. As, tutorsonspot.com is marketplace so, all the writers bid for getting the work and competition among the writers lowers the price and you get your work done at low minimal prices.
- Our service provides you with original content that does not have plagiarism in it. We are renowned for providing our customers with customized content that is written specifically for them. If you are thinking, can someone help me with my research paper? You can depend on us to help you out.
- Our motto is to meet deadlines and deliver your solution right on time.We understand that you want to save your time and we respect it. Regardless of the difficulty, we deliver an unparalleled solution without any delay. Moreover, you get a money back guarantee in case you are not satisfied with our service. To understand this guarantee, check our terms and conditions related to it.
- We perform a detailed research when writing your paper. With all of our services, we ensure to perform extensive research before creating your solution. Furthermore, if you have any questions, just reach out to our customer service team that is available all the day.
- It is our primary goal to satisfy you. Thus, if you are thinking: can someone write my research paper? Just contact us and get the best services that you can get.
Homework Questions in Business & Management
- How to Sell Anything to Anyone Udemy Free Download
- Business Analysis Fundamentals Udemy Free Download
- Build Internet of Things with ESP8266 & MicroPython
- The Complete Guide to League of Legends
- 2020 Complete Guide to YouTube Channel & YouTube Masterclass
- The Complete Final Cut Pro X Video Editing Crash Course
- C# Basics for Beginners – Learn C# Fundamentals by Coding
- MERN Stack React Node Ecommerce from Scratch to Deployment
- Learn Illustrator CC: Create Simple Flat Vector Characters
- Learn Python With 20+ Real World Projects [In 2020]
- A Complete Guide on TensorFlow 2.0 using Keras API
- Instagram marketing 2020 hashtags live stories ads & more
- Fullstack GoLang React Insanity Volume 1
- Blockchain Web Development on Ethereum 
- Microsoft Excel: Data Analysis using Excel Pivot Tables
- The Last Amazon FBA Course – [ 2020 ] Private Label Guide
- Excel vba programming – the complete guide
- Blender character creator v2.0 for video games design
- The Complete React Native + Hooks Course [2020 Edition]
- [Udacity] Become a Sensor Fusion Engineer
- [PacktPub] Hands-On Machine Learning for .NET Developers
- [Frontend Masters] Angular 9 Fundamentals
- Technical Analysis MasterClass:Trading By Technical Analysis
- Transformational Leadership – Leadership Course & Training
Best Service for the Struggling Students
Services For All Subjects
We have experienced tutors and assignment experts from all over the world for all subjects.
24/7 Live Writers
100's of qualified phd tutors round the clock.
Best Price Guarantee
Compare our price. Our services are of highest quality and lowest price, Guaranteed.
Plagiarism Free Work
Safe Payment Options
Pay using paypal though verified gateway for maximum safety, No risk.
100% Privacy Guaranteed
Scan our work with all plagiarism checking tools, Result will always be 0%.