Master Math by Coding in Python
You can learn a lot of math with a bit of coding!
Many people don’t know that Python is a really powerful tool for learning math. Sure, you can use Python as a simple calculator, but did you know that Python can help you learn more advanced topics in algebra, calculus, and matrix analysis? That’s exactly what you’ll learn in this course.
This course is a perfect supplement to your school/university math course, or for your post-school return to mathematics.
Let me guess what you are thinking:
- “But I don’t know Python!” That’s okay! This course is aimed at complete beginners; I take you through every step of the code. You don’t need to know anything about Python, although it’s useful if you already have some programming experience.
- “But I’m not good at math!” You will be amazed at how much better you can learn math by using Python as a tool to help with your courses or your independent study. And that’s exactly the point of this course: Python programming as a tool to learn mathematics. This course is designed to be the perfect addition to any other math course or textbook that you are going through.
What do you get in this course?
- Over 31 hours of instruction that includes Python coding, visualization, loops, variables, and functions.
- LOTS of practical exercises! Each video has at least one hands-on coding/math exercise (and you’ll get to watch me solve those exercises). And each section ends with “bug hunts” where you get to find and fix my math-coding errors!
- That warm, fuzzy feeling of confidence that you can combine the skills from this course to improve your understanding of mathematics.
- A big-picture overview of beginner and advanced mathematics, from solving for “x” to computing integrals to finding eigenvalues. If you are only just beginning your adventures in maths, then this course will show you what you have to look forward to!
This course is right for you if you are:
- In middle/high school, university, or are returning to math as an independent learner.
- A data professional who wants to brush up on math and Python skills.
- A complete beginner to Python.
- Already proficient with math “in theory” and want to learn how to translate math formulas and concepts into computer code.
- Bored and looking for a fun intellectual challenge.
With over 31 hours of teaching, plus student exercises, challenges and an active course Q&A forum (get a response to any question within 48 hours!), this course gives you everything you need to succeed in your maths course or independent adventures in learning math.
All the code that appears in the videos is also included for download. You can code along as you watch the videos, or download the code and use it directly.
This course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Sympy
- Introduction to LaTeX (to print beautiful equations!)
- Algebra 1
- Algebra 2
- Graphing conic sections
- Linear algebra
- …and more!
Who is your teacher?
I am Mike X Cohen, an associate professor at the Radboud University (the Netherlands). I’m a bestselling and highly rated instructor on Udemy. I’ve taught over 32,000 students the foundations of scientific programming, data analysis, and applied mathematics, and I’ve written several textbooks on programming and data analyses.
I worked really hard to make this course a great learning experience for you. Check out what some of my students have said about my other courses:
***** ‘Best teacher ever. I am a psychologist and I didn’t have mathematical training as an undergrad, but the books and lectures of Dr. Cohen have been life saving’
***** ‘What I REALLY like about Mike’s style is that not only clear and direct, but he mixes in appropriate amounts of foreshadowing … to make it easier for me to connect the dots.’
***** ‘Mike X Cohen’s courses are by far the best ones I’ve done in Udemy.’
What you should do right now:
Watch the free preview videos.
Check out the reviews of this course.
Joining this course is risk-free: If you change your mind after enrolling, Udemy offer a 30 day money back guarantee, and you can find full details here: https://support.udemy.com
Who this course is for:
- Maths students looking to use computers as a learning tool
- Developers keen to improve their math skills
- Independent learners returning to maths
- Programmers who want to use their coding skills to explore mathematics
Created by Codestars by Rob Percival, Mike X Cohen
Last updated 2/2020
Size: 9.18 GB
|Category||Business & Management|
|Paper Type||Case Study Writing|
Our Online Writers
Check Our Live Stats
Frequently Asked Questions
Private and Confidential
Client’s all information is private and confidential; it is not shared with any other party. Even, we don’t ask client name and give user name to his/her profile. So, no one will know that you have taken help for your Academic paper from us.
We only accept PayPal as our payment method. It is 100% secure. As, We don’t take and store any Credit/Debit card information.
It is guaranteed all your Homework/Assignments Solutions are plagiarism free and original. Writers here charge for their efforts not for Copy/Paste work and TOS management takes strict action against those writers.
All the writers working here are recruited and chosen after taking strict evaluation of their Academic degrees, Experience and background. Then, they are allowed to work here as providing quality homework solution is our first priority.
24/7 online Writers
Our website is worldwide forum, where 100s of experts all over the world remain online round a clock, so, you can come at anytime and get the help from any of your homework. Even Urgent within 1 hour!
Prices at TutorsOnSpot.com
Prices at tutorsonspot.com are very competitive and low. As, tutorsonspot.com is marketplace so, all the writers bid for getting the work and competition among the writers lowers the price and you get your work done at low minimal prices.
- Our service provides you with original content that does not have plagiarism in it. We are renowned for providing our customers with customized content that is written specifically for them. If you are thinking, can someone help me with my research paper? You can depend on us to help you out.
- Our motto is to meet deadlines and deliver your solution right on time.We understand that you want to save your time and we respect it. Regardless of the difficulty, we deliver an unparalleled solution without any delay. Moreover, you get a money back guarantee in case you are not satisfied with our service. To understand this guarantee, check our terms and conditions related to it.
- We perform a detailed research when writing your paper. With all of our services, we ensure to perform extensive research before creating your solution. Furthermore, if you have any questions, just reach out to our customer service team that is available all the day.
- It is our primary goal to satisfy you. Thus, if you are thinking: can someone write my research paper? Just contact us and get the best services that you can get.
Homework Questions in Business & Management
- How to Sell Anything to Anyone Udemy Free Download
- Business Analysis Fundamentals Udemy Free Download
- Build Internet of Things with ESP8266 & MicroPython
- The Complete Guide to League of Legends
- 2020 Complete Guide to YouTube Channel & YouTube Masterclass
- The Complete Final Cut Pro X Video Editing Crash Course
- C# Basics for Beginners – Learn C# Fundamentals by Coding
- MERN Stack React Node Ecommerce from Scratch to Deployment
- Learn Illustrator CC: Create Simple Flat Vector Characters
- Learn Python With 20+ Real World Projects [In 2020]
- A Complete Guide on TensorFlow 2.0 using Keras API
- Instagram marketing 2020 hashtags live stories ads & more
- Fullstack GoLang React Insanity Volume 1
- Blockchain Web Development on Ethereum 
- Microsoft Excel: Data Analysis using Excel Pivot Tables
- The Last Amazon FBA Course – [ 2020 ] Private Label Guide
- Excel vba programming – the complete guide
- Blender character creator v2.0 for video games design
- The Complete React Native + Hooks Course [2020 Edition]
- [Udacity] Become a Sensor Fusion Engineer
- [PacktPub] Hands-On Machine Learning for .NET Developers
- [Frontend Masters] Angular 9 Fundamentals
- Technical Analysis MasterClass:Trading By Technical Analysis
- Transformational Leadership – Leadership Course & Training
Best Service for the Struggling Students
Services For All Subjects
We have experienced tutors and assignment experts from all over the world for all subjects.
24/7 Live Writers
100's of qualified phd tutors round the clock.
Best Price Guarantee
Compare our price. Our services are of highest quality and lowest price, Guaranteed.
Plagiarism Free Work
Safe Payment Options
Pay using paypal though verified gateway for maximum safety, No risk.
100% Privacy Guaranteed
Scan our work with all plagiarism checking tools, Result will always be 0%.