Methods To Improve Your English Fluency[udemy limited period offer]
The course has four main parts. Using correct memorizing, reading and listening strategies will result in a higher level of speaking fluency, so we will look at these different skills in detail, one by one:
1) Memorizing Vocabulary Effectively
The first part focuses on vocabulary. Some students have a habit of using translation too much when they memorize English vocabulary. They focus on making mental connections between the English vocabulary and their first language’s vocabulary, which results in vocabulary that is very easy to forget. The connection is very thin when using translation. So when speaking in English, the words don’t come to mind very quickly, and the student needs to search for the vocabulary for too long, and the mind is working too hard to translate between the vocabulary of the two different languages. In this section I talk about methods which you can use to create really deep, strong, natural connections for English vocabulary, without relying on translation so much, which makes remembering the English vocabulary when speaking much, much easier. This is vocabulary which is harder to forget, just like the vocabulary of your first language.
2) Reading Fluency Strategies
The second section focuses on reading strategies. For building vocabulary, some students like to create flash cards, or study vocabulary lists, or just rely on reading grammar books or course books. In this section I will explain how using some different reading strategies and different types of content can help you to build your vocabulary in a much more effective and natural way. The memorizing vocabulary technique should be used with these reading strategies together for the best results. I also talk about some ideas and resources that you can use to find the best reading material, depending on your level of reading fluency. Gaining a high level of reading fluency is hugely important before moving onto listening and speaking fluency, because it’s the easiest and most logical to achieve first.
3) Listening Fluency Strategies
Just like reading, developing listening fluency is hugely important for building a large English vocabulary, but it can be done the wrong way (mentally translating everything when listening) or it can be done the right way (the natural way of listening). I talk about how to you can improve your listening fluency by using certain strategies, and I talk about some resources/websites etc where you can find great listening content. Listening content that you will naturally be interested in. That is listening content for beginners, but also listening content for intermediate and advanced learners as well. Listening fluency is one of those skills that can really effect your speaking fluency because listening skills are so important for social situations and understanding what is going on in the conversation before you want to speak. But these listening skills can be improved by yourself, at home as well.
4) Speaking Fluency Strategies
And to finish off the course, I’ll talk about speaking fluency strategies. Speaking, especially in groups where everyone is trying to speak at once, where you need a high level of listening fluency so that you can understand everything, is the hardest language skill to master, as it also produces the most amount of nerves for students. In this section I talk about finding good situations to practice speaking English, and websites for finding great English teachers to practice speaking with. I’ll also talk about a method which I use in my online classes to boost my students’ speaking fluency by turning their “passive” vocabulary into “active” vocabulary using a very specific method which surprisingly isn’t used by a lot of teachers. I’ll also describe a speaking exercise which you can use at home by yourself, without paying for a teacher, which can improve your speaking skills. You won’t have a teacher to correct your mistakes, but it’s free to use! And lastly I’ll talk a little about how this method can be used to improve your writing as well, and then I’ll discuss the idea of moving to an English speaking country, and some of the bad habits that you should avoid, and some good habits that you should try to develop.
If you have any questions about English fluency or improving your memorizing, reading, listening or speaking skills, please feel free to send me a message and we can have a chat about which ever topic you would like to talk about.
Enjoy the course and take action!
Who is the target audience?
- Students with an English level somewhere between lower intermediate to advanced
- Students who would like to improve their fluency using natural methods that work
- Students who are at the beginner level should find experienced language teachers in their first language who can explain the methods needed to improve their fluency. Once you reach a higher level (e.g lower intermediate) this course will make more sense and you can understand the methods
Udemy course site link : Click here[In free]
Get instantly update on : Click here
|Category||Business & Management|
|Paper Type||Case Study Writing|
Our Online Writers
Check Our Live Stats
Frequently Asked Questions
Private and Confidential
Client’s all information is private and confidential; it is not shared with any other party. Even, we don’t ask client name and give user name to his/her profile. So, no one will know that you have taken help for your Academic paper from us.
We only accept PayPal as our payment method. It is 100% secure. As, We don’t take and store any Credit/Debit card information.
It is guaranteed all your Homework/Assignments Solutions are plagiarism free and original. Writers here charge for their efforts not for Copy/Paste work and TOS management takes strict action against those writers.
All the writers working here are recruited and chosen after taking strict evaluation of their Academic degrees, Experience and background. Then, they are allowed to work here as providing quality homework solution is our first priority.
24/7 online Writers
Our website is worldwide forum, where 100s of experts all over the world remain online round a clock, so, you can come at anytime and get the help from any of your homework. Even Urgent within 1 hour!
Prices at TutorsOnSpot.com
Prices at tutorsonspot.com are very competitive and low. As, tutorsonspot.com is marketplace so, all the writers bid for getting the work and competition among the writers lowers the price and you get your work done at low minimal prices.
- Our service provides you with original content that does not have plagiarism in it. We are renowned for providing our customers with customized content that is written specifically for them. If you are thinking, can someone help me with my research paper? You can depend on us to help you out.
- Our motto is to meet deadlines and deliver your solution right on time.We understand that you want to save your time and we respect it. Regardless of the difficulty, we deliver an unparalleled solution without any delay. Moreover, you get a money back guarantee in case you are not satisfied with our service. To understand this guarantee, check our terms and conditions related to it.
- We perform a detailed research when writing your paper. With all of our services, we ensure to perform extensive research before creating your solution. Furthermore, if you have any questions, just reach out to our customer service team that is available all the day.
- It is our primary goal to satisfy you. Thus, if you are thinking: can someone write my research paper? Just contact us and get the best services that you can get.
Homework Questions in Business & Management
- How to Sell Anything to Anyone Udemy Free Download
- Business Analysis Fundamentals Udemy Free Download
- Build Internet of Things with ESP8266 & MicroPython
- The Complete Guide to League of Legends
- 2020 Complete Guide to YouTube Channel & YouTube Masterclass
- The Complete Final Cut Pro X Video Editing Crash Course
- C# Basics for Beginners – Learn C# Fundamentals by Coding
- MERN Stack React Node Ecommerce from Scratch to Deployment
- Learn Illustrator CC: Create Simple Flat Vector Characters
- Learn Python With 20+ Real World Projects [In 2020]
- A Complete Guide on TensorFlow 2.0 using Keras API
- Instagram marketing 2020 hashtags live stories ads & more
- Fullstack GoLang React Insanity Volume 1
- Blockchain Web Development on Ethereum 
- Microsoft Excel: Data Analysis using Excel Pivot Tables
- The Last Amazon FBA Course – [ 2020 ] Private Label Guide
- Excel vba programming – the complete guide
- Blender character creator v2.0 for video games design
- The Complete React Native + Hooks Course [2020 Edition]
- [Udacity] Become a Sensor Fusion Engineer
- [PacktPub] Hands-On Machine Learning for .NET Developers
- [Frontend Masters] Angular 9 Fundamentals
- Technical Analysis MasterClass:Trading By Technical Analysis
- Transformational Leadership – Leadership Course & Training
Best Service for the Struggling Students
Services For All Subjects
We have experienced tutors and assignment experts from all over the world for all subjects.
24/7 Live Writers
100's of qualified phd tutors round the clock.
Best Price Guarantee
Compare our price. Our services are of highest quality and lowest price, Guaranteed.
Plagiarism Free Work
Safe Payment Options
Pay using paypal though verified gateway for maximum safety, No risk.
100% Privacy Guaranteed
Scan our work with all plagiarism checking tools, Result will always be 0%.