mgt 312 final exam
The interdisciplinary field dedicated to understanding and managing people at work is called:
2. The distinction between flexible and fixed individual differences:
Is that managers have little or no impact on flexible differences
Is that managers should hire people based on their attitudes and emotions
Is that managers have little or no impact on fixed differences
Has no practical value for managers
3. Regarding using personality testing as part of the hiring process, experts have concluded that:
The typical personality test is not a valid predictor of job performance
Only the Big Five should be used as predictors of job performance
The effects of personality on job performance are so large it cannot be ignored by managers
There are many valid instruments available to managers to test for personality types
4. In Ajzen’s theory of planned behavior, ___________ is (are) the key link between _________.
Intentions; attidtudes and planned behavior
Norms; intentions and planned behavior
Intentions; norms and attitudes
Attitudes; intentions and planned behavior
5. According to the Ajzen model, the strongest predictor of an employee’s behavior is (are):
The employee’s intentions
The employee’s attitudes
The employee’s values
6. The steps in the process of stereotype formation and maintenance in order are:
Expectations, categorization, inferences, maintenance.
Categorization, inferences, expectations, maintenance.
Inferences, categorization, expectations, maintenance.
Categorization, expectations, inferences, maintenance.
7. Janelle, one of Abdul’s employees, has performed poorly on many aspects of her job since she was hired four months ago. This is likely to be attributed to:
8. The potential to understand and regulate oneself is known as:
9. Self-enhancement and self-transcendence are:
Endpoints of one of the dimensions of values
10. Organizations with adhocracy cultures are described as:
Externally focused and valuing stability and control
Internally focused and valuing stability and control
Externally focused and valuing flexibility
Internally focused and valuing flexibility
11. Which of the following is the least fixed of a person’s individual differences?
12. Camilla, a manager, notes that while Wilhelm’s written reports are very thorough and accurate, his oral presentations are not effective. Camilla is looking at:
13. Stimulation is in the ____________ part of Schwartz’s model.
Openness to change
14. The contingency approach suggests that:
A manager needs to learn a set of hard-and-fast rules.
There is one best way to manage.
OB theories apply to all situations.
The best answer depends on the situation.
15. Research shows that, in general:
Social capital increases group conflict.
Social capital decreases work group integration.
Social capital decreases organizational performance.
Social capital can improve operations.
16. The corporate staff in the accounting department at ABC Corporation went on 12-hour days during the holiday season, just like the regular retail employees do during that season. This is an example of a(n) _________ change.
17. The extent to which an individual identifies with an organization and commits to its goals is called:
Perceived organizational support
18. Joyce finds that the members of the project team to which she has been assigned in her management class are all athletes on the college’s football and basketball teams. She immediately considers dropping the class because she thinks her experience with that team will be negative. Joyce is likely to be reacting to a:
19. The productive potential of an individual’s knowledge, skills, and experiences is known as:
20. Chris, a manager, knows that one of his employees values achievement and power. Chris should assign the employee to a job that includes:
High influence over others
High social value
21. When something is _______, it stands out from its context.
22. A person can build his/her social capital by:
Being trained in new skills
Shadowing a higher-level manager
Getting a mentor
Learning a new language
23. Performance on tests like the Scholastic Aptitude Test and the Graduate Management Admissions Test is likely to be most closely related to:
24. Acme Movers is a company that ships goods and cargo to all locations in the United States. The employees understand that the company’s primary vision of timeliness, efficiency and low-cost services is important to maintain the competitive edge over other movers in the business. They constantly work to ensure that all deliveries reach their destinations on schedule, and the company, in turn, rewards the employees with performance-based awards and profit sharing. Which function of organizational culture is exemplified here?
Facilitating collective commitment
Giving members an organizational identity
Promoting social system stability
Shaping behavior by helping members make sense of their surroundings
25. The process that enables us to interpret and understand our surroundings is called:
26. Sustainable businesses tend to be run by CEOs who are:
___________ is associated with success for managers and salespeople.
28. Keyshawn is a player on a professional football team. Because of this, his play every week is scrutinized by fans and media, as well as his own coaches. Sometimes, their comments are very negative and even personal. Keyshawn will handle this better if he has a high level of _________ intelligence.
29. The two dimensions of the competing values framework are:
Internal-external and group-individual
Internal-external and anticipatory-retrospective
Group-individual and stable-flexible
Internal-external and stable-flexible
30. Which of the following mechanisms for changing organizational culture addresses all three levels of culture?
Deliberate role modeling, training, and coaching
Workflow and organizational structure
Rites and rituals
|Category||Business & Management|
|Paper Type||Case Study Writing|
Our Online Writers
Check Our Live Stats
Frequently Asked Questions
Private and Confidential
Client’s all information is private and confidential; it is not shared with any other party. Even, we don’t ask client name and give user name to his/her profile. So, no one will know that you have taken help for your Academic paper from us.
We only accept PayPal as our payment method. It is 100% secure. As, We don’t take and store any Credit/Debit card information.
It is guaranteed all your Homework/Assignments Solutions are plagiarism free and original. Writers here charge for their efforts not for Copy/Paste work and TOS management takes strict action against those writers.
All the writers working here are recruited and chosen after taking strict evaluation of their Academic degrees, Experience and background. Then, they are allowed to work here as providing quality homework solution is our first priority.
24/7 online Writers
Our website is worldwide forum, where 100s of experts all over the world remain online round a clock, so, you can come at anytime and get the help from any of your homework. Even Urgent within 1 hour!
Prices at TutorsOnSpot.com
Prices at tutorsonspot.com are very competitive and low. As, tutorsonspot.com is marketplace so, all the writers bid for getting the work and competition among the writers lowers the price and you get your work done at low minimal prices.
- Our service provides you with original content that does not have plagiarism in it. We are renowned for providing our customers with customized content that is written specifically for them. If you are thinking, can someone help me with my research paper? You can depend on us to help you out.
- Our motto is to meet deadlines and deliver your solution right on time.We understand that you want to save your time and we respect it. Regardless of the difficulty, we deliver an unparalleled solution without any delay. Moreover, you get a money back guarantee in case you are not satisfied with our service. To understand this guarantee, check our terms and conditions related to it.
- We perform a detailed research when writing your paper. With all of our services, we ensure to perform extensive research before creating your solution. Furthermore, if you have any questions, just reach out to our customer service team that is available all the day.
- It is our primary goal to satisfy you. Thus, if you are thinking: can someone write my research paper? Just contact us and get the best services that you can get.
Homework Questions in Business & Management
- How to Sell Anything to Anyone Udemy Free Download
- Business Analysis Fundamentals Udemy Free Download
- Build Internet of Things with ESP8266 & MicroPython
- The Complete Guide to League of Legends
- 2020 Complete Guide to YouTube Channel & YouTube Masterclass
- The Complete Final Cut Pro X Video Editing Crash Course
- C# Basics for Beginners – Learn C# Fundamentals by Coding
- MERN Stack React Node Ecommerce from Scratch to Deployment
- Learn Illustrator CC: Create Simple Flat Vector Characters
- Learn Python With 20+ Real World Projects [In 2020]
- A Complete Guide on TensorFlow 2.0 using Keras API
- Instagram marketing 2020 hashtags live stories ads & more
- Fullstack GoLang React Insanity Volume 1
- Blockchain Web Development on Ethereum 
- Microsoft Excel: Data Analysis using Excel Pivot Tables
- The Last Amazon FBA Course – [ 2020 ] Private Label Guide
- Excel vba programming – the complete guide
- Blender character creator v2.0 for video games design
- The Complete React Native + Hooks Course [2020 Edition]
- [Udacity] Become a Sensor Fusion Engineer
- [PacktPub] Hands-On Machine Learning for .NET Developers
- [Frontend Masters] Angular 9 Fundamentals
- Technical Analysis MasterClass:Trading By Technical Analysis
- Transformational Leadership – Leadership Course & Training
Best Service for the Struggling Students
Services For All Subjects
We have experienced tutors and assignment experts from all over the world for all subjects.
24/7 Live Writers
100's of qualified phd tutors round the clock.
Best Price Guarantee
Compare our price. Our services are of highest quality and lowest price, Guaranteed.
Plagiarism Free Work
Safe Payment Options
Pay using paypal though verified gateway for maximum safety, No risk.
100% Privacy Guaranteed
Scan our work with all plagiarism checking tools, Result will always be 0%.