Create C programs for a microcontroller using inputs/outputs, timers, analog-to-digital converters, comm ports, and LCD.
Video Includes :
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 Articles
- 58 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Udemy Course Site Link : Click Here
What Will I Learn?
- Program microcontrollers with the C programming language.
- Use timer peripherals
- Use communication peripherals
- Use analog-to-digital converter peripherals
- Use a liquid crystal display (LCD)
- Information about the laboratory kit and the instructions for downloading the software will be provided in Section 1.
The course is laboratory based. Almost every lecture and section of the course leads directly to a hands-on laboratory assignment. The more practice you get using the “real world” Texas Instruments hardware and software the more proficient you will be.
The course does not waste your time. From the very beginning, we jump right in to your first laboratory assignment – Let’s Get Started.
The course is modular in nature. Are you new to the world of microcontrollers? Great! Start at the beginning, and we’ll teach you everything you need to know. Do you have some background in microcontrollers but want to learn more? Fantastic! You can pick and choose the modules that you need.
The course is packed with information. From the beginnings of the C programming language to advanced microcontroller peripherals, the course teaches you all of the building blocks you would need to build your own electronic systems.
We use lots and lots of examples. We take you step-by-step through the lessons – each time providing sample code and documentation to make sure you are supported through the course.
We are here to help. We are educators with a singular focus of providing a meaningful experience for our students. And, while we cannot do the work for you, we are willing to work WITH you help you succeed.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is meant for individuals who are not familiar with microcontrollers and/or the C programming language.
- For more experienced individuals, the course will also expedite the learning curve for the Texas Instruments MSP430 and Code Composer Studio integrated development environment.