Microservices with Node JS and React
Event-Based Architecture? Covered! Server side rendering with React? Yep. Scalable, production-ready code? Its here!
Microservices are the number one solution for building and scaling out apps that are intended to grow. Just one little issue: there are few resources online that delve into the most complex and nasty issues around them! I built this course to fix that. This course tackles every major issues around microservices head on. From challenges with data replication to confusing unordered event streams, every major challenge of building microservices is covered.
Beyond focusing on the basics of microservices, this course is a perfect introduction to the world of full-stack development. You will work all the way from the frontend, assembling a React app using Hooks, to the backend, including database design and deployment strategies. Every step along the way is covered in tremendous detail, with ample diagrams to ensure every step is crystal clear.
Many other resources show only the easiest, simplest apps written with microservices. This course does the opposite: we focus on the most challenging aspects of microservices, challenges that you will likely encounter every single day. You will see these difficulties first hand, then solve them with easy-to-understand strategies.
How This Course Works
This course doesn’t focus on using an off-the-shelf microservices framework. Many exist, but they hide the inner workings and challenges of microservices away from you. Instead, we will be using a minimal number of libraries, and write as much custom code as possible. This will expose you to challenging problems and clever solutions when handling subjects like async events!
What Technology You’ll Use
Because we are building a full stack application, we will use a variety of technologies. On the frontend, we’ll use React and Next JS to present content to users. Each service is created using Node and Express. Data for each service is held in either a Mongo database or Redis. The entire app is deployed and runs in Docker containers executed in a Kubernetes cluster. Finally, almost all of the code in this course is written with Typescript.
What You’ll Be Able to Do
By the time you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Architect a multi-service application
- Determine whether your app is a good fit for a microservices approach
- Understand and solve the challenges in async, event-based communication between services
- Use Docker and Kubernetes to deploy a multi-service app to any cloud provider
- Organize and enhance the reusability of code in large projects
What You’ll Learn
An absolute incredible number of topics are covered in this course. Here is a partial list of what you’ll do:
- Practice patterns to create scalable microservices for a variety of app domains
- Build a Server-Side-Rendered React app using Hooks and Next JS
- Write a custom implementation of an event bus
- Optionally, run a development environment through a cloud provider
- Guarantee consistently structured responses from your different API’s
- See best practices in communication between different services
- Configure and scale your services using Kubernetes Deployments
- Document and enforce structure constraints on events shared across microservices
- Limit access to your APIs using JWT-based authentication
- And much more!
This is the course I wish I had when I was learning microservices. A course that focuses on the hardest parts, gives clear explanations, and discusses the pros and cons of different design options. Sign up today and join me in mastering microservices!
Who this course is for:
- This course is *not* designed for sysadmins focused on infrastructure deployment
Created by Stephen Grider
Last updated 5/2020
Size: 18.15 GB
|Category||Business & Management|
|Paper Type||Case Study Writing|
Our Online Writers
Check Our Live Stats
Frequently Asked Questions
Private and Confidential
Client’s all information is private and confidential; it is not shared with any other party. Even, we don’t ask client name and give user name to his/her profile. So, no one will know that you have taken help for your Academic paper from us.
We only accept PayPal as our payment method. It is 100% secure. As, We don’t take and store any Credit/Debit card information.
It is guaranteed all your Homework/Assignments Solutions are plagiarism free and original. Writers here charge for their efforts not for Copy/Paste work and TOS management takes strict action against those writers.
All the writers working here are recruited and chosen after taking strict evaluation of their Academic degrees, Experience and background. Then, they are allowed to work here as providing quality homework solution is our first priority.
24/7 online Writers
Our website is worldwide forum, where 100s of experts all over the world remain online round a clock, so, you can come at anytime and get the help from any of your homework. Even Urgent within 1 hour!
Prices at TutorsOnSpot.com
Prices at tutorsonspot.com are very competitive and low. As, tutorsonspot.com is marketplace so, all the writers bid for getting the work and competition among the writers lowers the price and you get your work done at low minimal prices.
- Our service provides you with original content that does not have plagiarism in it. We are renowned for providing our customers with customized content that is written specifically for them. If you are thinking, can someone help me with my research paper? You can depend on us to help you out.
- Our motto is to meet deadlines and deliver your solution right on time.We understand that you want to save your time and we respect it. Regardless of the difficulty, we deliver an unparalleled solution without any delay. Moreover, you get a money back guarantee in case you are not satisfied with our service. To understand this guarantee, check our terms and conditions related to it.
- We perform a detailed research when writing your paper. With all of our services, we ensure to perform extensive research before creating your solution. Furthermore, if you have any questions, just reach out to our customer service team that is available all the day.
- It is our primary goal to satisfy you. Thus, if you are thinking: can someone write my research paper? Just contact us and get the best services that you can get.
Homework Questions in Business & Management
- How to Sell Anything to Anyone Udemy Free Download
- Business Analysis Fundamentals Udemy Free Download
- Build Internet of Things with ESP8266 & MicroPython
- The Complete Guide to League of Legends
- 2020 Complete Guide to YouTube Channel & YouTube Masterclass
- The Complete Final Cut Pro X Video Editing Crash Course
- C# Basics for Beginners – Learn C# Fundamentals by Coding
- MERN Stack React Node Ecommerce from Scratch to Deployment
- Learn Illustrator CC: Create Simple Flat Vector Characters
- Learn Python With 20+ Real World Projects [In 2020]
- A Complete Guide on TensorFlow 2.0 using Keras API
- Instagram marketing 2020 hashtags live stories ads & more
- Fullstack GoLang React Insanity Volume 1
- Blockchain Web Development on Ethereum 
- Microsoft Excel: Data Analysis using Excel Pivot Tables
- The Last Amazon FBA Course – [ 2020 ] Private Label Guide
- Excel vba programming – the complete guide
- Blender character creator v2.0 for video games design
- The Complete React Native + Hooks Course [2020 Edition]
- [Udacity] Become a Sensor Fusion Engineer
- [PacktPub] Hands-On Machine Learning for .NET Developers
- [Frontend Masters] Angular 9 Fundamentals
- Technical Analysis MasterClass:Trading By Technical Analysis
- Transformational Leadership – Leadership Course & Training
Best Service for the Struggling Students
Services For All Subjects
We have experienced tutors and assignment experts from all over the world for all subjects.
24/7 Live Writers
100's of qualified phd tutors round the clock.
Best Price Guarantee
Compare our price. Our services are of highest quality and lowest price, Guaranteed.
Plagiarism Free Work
Safe Payment Options
Pay using paypal though verified gateway for maximum safety, No risk.
100% Privacy Guaranteed
Scan our work with all plagiarism checking tools, Result will always be 0%.