PHOTOSHOP CC 2018 MASTERCLASS [udemy free course]
Master the World’s Best Imaging and Design Application and Become an Adobe Certified Associate.
What Will I Learn?
- Learn all the different kind of Selection techniques
Master Masking to be able to seamlessly combine images together
Learn how to retouch photos like a pro
- Understand the differences and pros/cons between different image file formats
- Learn useful keyboard shortcuts and best practices
- Learn Photoshop from the very beginning the way a professional would use it
- Any version of Adobe Photoshop, preferably not older than Photoshop CS6. Ideally Photoshop CC (Creative Cloud).
- Prior knowledge is not needed
- Exercise Files and Study Guides are provided
In a nutshell Photoshop is the tool for improving how images look by removing unwanted details from them, improving their colours, exposure, contrast, sharpness and overall look. But it doesn’t stop there, as you can also combine images creating seamless compositions and even add animations, videos or 3D objects into your designs.
This course is aimed at anyone who wants to get into the creative industry and gain a rock solid foundation of Photoshop. Thanks to more than ten years of experience teaching Photoshop, Martin Perhiniak, Certified Adobe Expert and Instructor managed to formulate a course structure that is very comprehensive but still streamlined to make it easy to follow and digest.
Martin was voted to be one of the Top 10 Adobe instructors in the world by student feedback. Along the way besides the technical knowledge you need, Martin will also teach you a lot about design principles, compositional techniques and plenty of best practices that he picked up and developed while working as a designer and retoucher on projects such as Pixar’s Cars and Toy Story, BBC’s Dr Who or Mattel’s Team Hot Wheels.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is aimed at anyone who wants to get into the creative industry and gain a rock solid foundation of Photoshop. Although it is providing a beginner to intermediate level learning experience it can be useful for experienced Photoshop users too as there are many self-taught users who are missing out on a lot of techniques and features.