- A Mac, PC, or Linux Machine
For the past couple of years there hasn’t been a bigger brake through in the IT world than the one that the Blockchain technology has made. The extremely fast growth of the industry, market and the technology itself leads to enormous shortage of programmers that truly understand the blockchain. Along with the blockchain smart contracts have emerged and with them – Solidity.
The idea of this course if to give you the easiest and best practises in becoming a blockchain developer. We will be focusing on the smart contracts development with Solidity in the Ethereum ecosystem.
You will learn to create your first smart contracts in the Ethereum blockchain even if you are a complete beginner and you know nothing about programming or Solidity.
I will show you the online IDE Remix to create your first smart contracts and we will go through all the features that Solidity provides us as a programming language.
You will also be able to set up your environment to start coding with Solidity on your local machine. I will show you what settings and configurateions I used to set up my VSCode and how to successfully install Truffle on Windows.
After that I will teach you the basics of the Truffle Framework and how to make it work with Ganache as your own private Ethereum blockchain network.
We will also test out our Solidity smart contracts behaviour with unit testing with Chai and Mocha. If you are a serious developer you need to know that your code is working the way you expect it does.
When you are finished you will be able to create your own first decentralized application with Solidity and Truffle.
While other courses are filled in with unnecessary information that make them hard to navigate through and leave you confused, this course will take you step by step from a complete beginner to a master of Solidity and smart contracts creation in the Ethereum ecosystem.
In this course:
- We’ll learn the essentials of the Ethereum blockchain. How to make and protect our wallets as well as mastering Metamask as our main Ethereum wallet in the creation of our smart contracts.
- We will go through the basic and advanced concepts of the Solidity language. We learn in depth how you can build your own smart contracts and test them out instantly in Remix.
- I will teach you how to use Metamask as your Ethereum wallet and I will give you security advice that will keep your crypto assets secure.
- We will also go through how you can develop your own DApp with Solidity and the Truffle Framework + Ganache as your virtual blockchain and the right way to set up your development environment.
- We will learn the essentials in DApp development with Solidity as well as unit testing of our smart contracts, so we can make sure our code behaves the way we expect.
- You will have assignments that will help you out understand the material better with actual practice and not only passive consumption. After you finish this course you will fall in love with Solidity, Ethereum ecosystem and the smart contracts creation.
Who is the target audience?
- People That Want To Master Smart Contracts & Solidity
- Everyone Who Wants To Learn More About Blockchain Technology
Created by Rangel Stoilov
Last updated 11/2018
Size: 1.51 GB