Hope this helps!
Hope this helps!
2. We count approximate kinetic energy using the formula K = v^2. So the vehicle which is moving at 30 mph will have four times less kinetic energy than vehicle which is moving at 60 mph. If they have the same road conditions, the breaking distance will be four times as great for the car moving twice as fast.
3. Kinetic energy depends on object’s mass and velocity and it has direct relationship with the stopping distance. The lesser mass of the vehicle = the lesser kinetic energy and lesser stopping distance. => If both vehicles have the same velocity, then small vehicle has lesser kinetic energy than large vehicle.
4. We know that kinetic energy has this relationship with velocity K = v^2. So the best way to prepare to enter sharp curves in the roadway is to lower the speed. The most appropriate speed is 20-30 mph, but it depends on road conditions and car’s breaks condition.
5. Car crashes can happen with everyone so the best way is to be prepared. First the driver should wear a seatbelt while he’s driving. He should check his tires and breaks condition regularly. And also it’s important to slow down the vehicle while entering sharp curves. Without following these rules, the driver can get catastrophic injuries in a car crash.
Signs, Signals, and Pavement Markings:
1. It doesn’t matter where you go. All you need is to learn highway code. It’s very different to know the meanings of every road sign. Also, it’s necessary to check your car’s conditions and you should take some spare parts for your car in case of accidents. So wherever you go, it’s important to be prepared.
2. You should stop before crossing and take few minutes to make sure there is no train approaching. If there is no train approaching, you can pass a railroad crossing. If you see approaching train, you should wait until it will pass a railroad crossing.
3. You should stop before the lights and wait to check the traffic movement and signs. Make sure that everything is safe and pass the intersection. Don’t move fast to avoid accidents.
4. Flashing yellow light means that it’s not necessary to stop but you should to pay attention on the traffic movement. So it would be better to yield before the lights and make sure if it’s safe to move. After that you can cross the intersection.
5. The line change means that the lane changes and you can’t cross solid lines. Pay more attention on road marking because it shows how you should behave on the road or highway.
6. As you approach the next exit and your passengers need to use the restroom and get some food, you should look for green signs which indicate food and rest stops. You should to slow down if you don’t want to skip the sign.
7. When you take the exit ramp off the expressway and merge onto the next road, you see yellow lines dividing the roadway which indicates that there is oncoming traffic and this is a two-way highway.
Correct answer is D. Comma or Period Inside Rule
A. Question mark or exclamation point inside: those are not really necessary.
B. Colon or semicolon: not, a semicolon would divide the whole sentence and it would be shorten; a colon would work but after requested, when there is already a comma.
C. Question mark or Exclamation Point Outside Rule: would not work, becase it is an very polite and affirmative sentence.
D: A comma or period inside rule: actually, just a comma would work. Please, Cooper’s dad requested, go… Cooper’s dad requested must be in between commas as it is a vocative.
Hope this helps
Please help radical expression dividing
High School P has the most consistent attendance among its students.
School N should be awarded for the highest average attendance.
Consider the provided information.
Part A: If the school district wants to award the school that has the most consistent attendance among its students, which high school should it choose and why? Justify your answer mathematically.
Standard deviation (σ) is a measure of how a data set is spread out.
If the standard deviation is low, this implies that the information tends to be near to the set mean, whereas a high standard deviation implies that the information points are spread across a wider spectrum of values.
Therefore, for more consistency we need to look for the low standard deviation.
From the provided table we can see that the school P has low standard deviation (σ) i.e 31.5
Hence, High School P has the most consistent attendance among its students.
Part B: If the school district wants to award the school with the highest average attendance, which school should it choose and why? Justify your answer mathematically.
The formula for mean is:
Mean is the same as average.
The sum of mean or average will be larger if each students contributes more attendance.
For highest average attendance the school with higher mean should be awarded.
Hence, School N should be awarded for the highest average attendance.
Nolan is dividing 2 by 11. If he continues the process, what will keep repeating in the quotient?
is the same as saying there exists some integer such that
which means that any that satisfies the modular equivalence must be a divisor of 120, of which there are 16: .
In the cases where the modulus is smaller than the remainder 7, we can see that the equivalence still holds. For instance,
(If we’re allowing , then I see no reason we shouldn’t also allow 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.)
we start with $2n and $1.50n
then we add $2 and $1.50 = $3.50n
with that we put $3.50 into an equation $3.50n = $10.50
so now lets get rid of those decimals by taking 3.5 and doubling it to become 7 after that we need to double 10.5 to 21
so our new equation is 7n = 21
lets get n be itself by dividing 7 from both sides so that on the side with 7n the 7 cancels out
Finally n=21/7 which equals 3
so they both both 3 magazines each so if your looking for the total number of magazines between then they got 6 magazines