CAPULET: Go, be gone. (Exit Second Servant) We shall be much unfurnished for this time. What, is my daughter gone to Friar Laurence? NURSE: Ay, forsooth. CAPULET: Well, he may chance to do some good on her: A peevish self-will’d harlotry it is. NURSE: See where she comes from shrift with merry look. (Enter JULIET) CAPULET: How now, my headstrong! where have you been gadding? JULIET: Where I have learn’d me to repent the sin Of disobedient opposition To you and your behests, and am enjoin’d By holy Laurence to fall prostrate here, And beg your pardon: pardon, I beseech you! Henceforward I am ever ruled by you. CAPULET: Send for the county; go tell him of this: I’ll have this knot knit up to-morrow morning. JULIET: I met the youthful lord at Laurence’ cell; And gave him what becomed love I might, Not step o’er the bounds of modesty. CAPULET: Why, I am glad on’t; this is well: stand up: This is as’t should be. Let me see the county; Ay, marry, go, I say, and fetch him hither. Now, afore God! this reverend holy friar, Our whole city is much bound to him. JULIET: Nurse, will you go with me into my closet, To help me sort such needful ornaments As you think fit to furnish me to-morrow? LADY CAPULET: No, not till Thursday; there is time enough. CAPULET: Go, nurse, go with her: we’ll to church to-morrow. In this passage from act IV of Romeo and Juliet, Lord Capulet is preparing for Juliet’s wedding after threatening to disown her if she refuses to marry Paris. Which statement best describes the character of Lord Capulet? A. He is vulgar and foolish. b. He is oppressive and controlling. c. He is careless and neglectful. d. He is caring and headstrong.
1. While the car stops, the person continues moving the way that the car were moving and then hits the obstacle in the car or the person can be thrown out of the vehicle. If the person wears belt, he will stop moving with the vehicle and won’t hit the obstacle.
2. We count approximate kinetic energy using the formula K = v^2. So the vehicle which is moving at 30 mph will have four times less kinetic energy than vehicle which is moving at 60 mph. If they have the same road conditions, the breaking distance will be four times as great for the car moving twice as fast.
3. Kinetic energy depends on object’s mass and velocity and it has direct relationship with the stopping distance. The lesser mass of the vehicle = the lesser kinetic energy and lesser stopping distance. => If both vehicles have the same velocity, then small vehicle has lesser kinetic energy than large vehicle.
4. We know that kinetic energy has this relationship with velocity K = v^2. So the best way to prepare to enter sharp curves in the roadway is to lower the speed. The most appropriate speed is 20-30 mph, but it depends on road conditions and car’s breaks condition.
5. Car crashes can happen with everyone so the best way is to be prepared. First the driver should wear a seatbelt while he’s driving. He should check his tires and breaks condition regularly. And also it’s important to slow down the vehicle while entering sharp curves. Without following these rules, the driver can get catastrophic injuries in a car crash.
Signs, Signals, and Pavement Markings:
1. It doesn’t matter where you go. All you need is to learn highway code. It’s very different to know the meanings of every road sign. Also, it’s necessary to check your car’s conditions and you should take some spare parts for your car in case of accidents. So wherever you go, it’s important to be prepared.
2. You should stop before crossing and take few minutes to make sure there is no train approaching. If there is no train approaching, you can pass a railroad crossing. If you see approaching train, you should wait until it will pass a railroad crossing.
3. You should stop before the lights and wait to check the traffic movement and signs. Make sure that everything is safe and pass the intersection. Don’t move fast to avoid accidents.
4. Flashing yellow light means that it’s not necessary to stop but you should to pay attention on the traffic movement. So it would be better to yield before the lights and make sure if it’s safe to move. After that you can cross the intersection.
5. The line change means that the lane changes and you can’t cross solid lines. Pay more attention on road marking because it shows how you should behave on the road or highway.
6. As you approach the next exit and your passengers need to use the restroom and get some food, you should look for green signs which indicate food and rest stops. You should to slow down if you don’t want to skip the sign.
7. When you take the exit ramp off the expressway and merge onto the next road, you see yellow lines dividing the roadway which indicates that there is oncoming traffic and this is a two-way highway.
Exit A bag contains 4 red marbles and 5 blue marbles. If two marbles are chosen at random, one at a time and without replacement, what is the probability of getting two red marbles?
Exit Which of the following sets of numbers could be the lengths of the sides of a triangle? A. 3.5 cm, 7 cm, 10.5 cm B. 3.5 cm, 7 cm, 14 cm C. 3.5 cm, 3.5 cm, 3.5 cm D. 3.5 cm, 5 cm, 10 cm
The right answer is C, The water solution in the environment surrounding the cell has a higher solute concentration than the cell.
Plasmolysis (the phenomena of shriveling cell) is a cellular state of the plant cell where, following loss of water, the membrane is detached from the pectocellulose wall. This is the opposite state of turgescence.
Plasmolysis occurs when a stream of water comes out of the vacuole and the plant cell through osmosis. The resulting decrease in pressure causes shrivelling of the soft parts of the plant (stems, leaves, petals), which are no longer supported by the turgor pressure.
This flow of water is created either by the lack of water in the external environment, or by the presence in this medium of a liquid more concentrated than the cellular medium. In these situations, there is a displacement of water by osmosis from the cell medium to the external medium.
Thus, the cells of a plant subjected to a drought or a water too concentrated in salts will lose their water and will be in plasmolysis. The soft parts will then shrivel up and the plant will die of water stress if the situation does not allow it to quickly reabsorb water.
What is a method to exit wordprocessing software
3. There is within me (and with sadness I have watched it in others) a knot of cruelty borne by the stream of love, much as our blood sometimes bears the seed of our destruction, and at times I was mean to Doodle.
This is the statement that most foreshadows the fact that the narrator will feel regret for something that he has done to Doodle. In this excerpt, the narrator tells us that he believes there is some element of cruelty within him, and that at times, this cruelty was shown in his dealings with Doodle, as he could be mean to him. This suggest that the author will be cruel to Doodle later in the story.