The height reached by the rocket depends on the amount of fuel
The height reached by the rocket depends on the amount of fuel
What is a potential benefit of fuel cell cars? increased efficiency converting gasoline to energy no recharging necessary decreased automobile cost larger engines
2. Why is Marilyn not allowed on the EDS? A.) The pilot does not want anyone there. B.) It is illegal for girls to travel in space. C.) There is not enough fuel for two people. D.) She is a convict on the run from the law.
Remote terminal units (RTUs) is the term that describes devices that automate many industrial tasks by receiving digital commands and converting them into real-world actions such as shutting down a power grid or opening a valve in a fuel pipeline. RTUs are the essential part of an intelligent power grid, also called smart grid, but also intelligent production system.
Henri Rousseau’s Portrait of a Woman
Magical Realism finds precedent in eighteenth-century Gothic novels, but also connects with sixteenth-century Baroque or Surrealism, almost contemporary in the early twentieth century.
Among the most striking features of this movement, we find the blend of realism with pure unreality that is observed as normal, with the integration of magical elements without seeming extraordinary.
These works do not explain the supernatural elements and are narrated as something natural, with characters unaware of their transcendent dimension. In addition, death has paramount value in the relativistic discourse of truth, with a metaphysical focus on space and time and an intimate atmosphere that blends characters with myths, legends, and natural cultures.
Henri Rousseau’s Portrait of a Woman is considered one of the first magical realistic stories.
Karl Marx developed the economic theory of communism.
One of Karl Marx’s most famous contributions came in his book the Communist Manifesto. This book explained Mark’s views on government, the economy, and ultimately lead to the creation of communism as an idea.
A communism system is one that is economic and political in nature. In this system, the government would control the means of production, the distribution of goods and resources, and would overall have significant control over society. This system of communism is the opposite of the capitalist/democratic system used in America today. These two ideologies would clash during the mid 20th century in what is now known as the Cold War.
Marx’s ideas were based on his observations of the world around him. He felt that the mistreatment of labor by industry and private corporations would ultimately lead to an uprising by angry laborers all over the world.
Explanation of Cold War- brainly.com/question/1596857
Topic: World History, Communism
Grade Level: 7-12
Keywords: Karl Marx, Communism, Communist Manifesto
Draw a diagram (shown below) t represent the problem.
The distance h₁ is traveled from A to B with an upward acceleration of 17 m/s² over 30 s. The distance traveled is
h₁ = (1/2)(17 m/s²)(30 s)² = 7650 m = 7.65 km
At point B, the velocity attained is
V = (17 m/s²)30s) = 510 m/s
The distance h₂ is traveled from B to C with gravitational deceleration of -9.8 m/s². The distance traveled is given by
(510 m/s)² – 2(9.8 m/s²)h₂ = 0
h₂ = 13270.4 m = 13.27 km
The total height attained by the rocket is
h₁ + h₂ = 7.65 + 13.27 = 20.92 km
This height falls short of the desired height of 23 km.
The rocket does not travel high enough to sample the air at a height of 23 km.
Fg=(G*m₁*m₂)/r₂, where G=6.67*10^-11 m³ kg⁻¹ s⁻² is the gravitational constant, m₁ and m₂ are the masses of the two bodies and r is the distance between those bodies.
Due to the gravitational attraction the pencil and the eraser will attract if we there is no friction on the surface.
m₁=10 g=0.01 kg is the mass of the pencil
m₂=20 g=0.02 kg is the mass of the eraser
r=2.5 cm = 0.025 m
First we calculate the Fg:
To get the velocity v of the pencil:
v²=2as, where a is the acceleration of the pencil and s is the path. In our case s=r so we can write:
a=Fg/m₁= 2.133*10^-9 m/s²
We have the velocity and the acceleration, so we can calculate the time t with the equation:
1 hour has 3600 s so when we divide time t in seconds by 3600 we get time T in hours:
So the time for the pencil and eraser to touch is T=1.3449 hours.
Also time T can be expressed like T= 1h and 20 mins and 41.64 s
Say we have a cylinder
that has a height of dx, we see that the cylinder has a volume of:
Vcylinder = πr^2*h = π(5)^2(dx) = 25π dx
Then, the weight of oil in this cylinder is:
Fcylinder = 50 * Vcylinder = (50)(25π dx) = 1250π dx.
Then, since the oil x feet from the top of the tank needs to
travel x feet to get the top, we have:
Wcylinder = Force x Distance = (1250π dx)(x) = 1250π x dx.
Integrating from x1 to x2 ft gives the total work to be: (x1
= distance from top liquid level to ground level; x2 = distance from bottom
liquid level to ground level)
W = ∫ 1250π x dx
W = 1250π ∫ x dx
W = 625π * (x2 – x1)
x2 = 14 ft + 15 ft = 29 ft
x1 = 14 ft + 1 ft = 15
W = 625π * (29^2 – 15^2)
W = 385,000π ft-lbs
= 1,209,513.17 ft-lbs
2. In my opinion the answer should beb. The table top will break and the object will fall to the floor. We should count the normal force of the object. According to the conditions, we can use N=mg; N=165*9,8 = 1617 N. 1617 > 1600. That’s why I’ve picked this option.
4. The friction doesn’t matter. We should use Newton’s laws to definethe normal force that the floor exerts on the chair.
5. I am pretty sure that correct answer is: b. extremely small values, such as the distances between particles in an atomic nucleus. According to its definition, strong interaction is a mechanism that is responsible responsible for the acts between subatomic particles of matter.
6. As far as I remember the correct option is: a. The action force and the reaction force act on different objects. Action and reaction forces are very important forces of a single interaction and they are not exist without each other. They’re both equal in strength but opposite in direction.
7. I am not completely sure, but I think that the answer should be 48 N. We have normal force which is equal to the box’s weight, so n = 320 N. Then we can count force of friction using the formula f = n*μ where μ = 0.15.
The answer is B.
9. We have and . And this is all we need to find the real force that pulls the wagon forward.
The formula is:
So the most approximate answer is C. 245 N.
10. According to the free-body diagram given above, the answer should be d. a woman jumping off the floor. Because in this option the object is experiencing a vertical acceleration, and this means that the normal force acting on the object will not be equal to the weight of the object.
11. According to the Newton’s second law of motion
So the answer is A. 8 m/s^2
The American participation in the Vietnam War was very different from its involvement in the Bay of Pigs Invasion.
In the Vietnam War, the United States carried out direct participation, with first-hand military planning and execution and large-scale attacks. Some 60,000 Americans died in the conflict, of about one million who participated.
In contrast, in the Bay of Pigs Invasion, American participation was indirect. That is, the attack was planned and the troops trained by American forces, but these were made up of Cuban exiles, not American soldiers. In addition, it was a small-scale attack, both because of the low number of men involved and because of its short duration.