In this passage, Sue Macy quotes Ellen B. Parkhurst. What is Parkhurst’s viewpoint on the topic? Biking is a social activity for girls. Biking is a healthy activity for girls. Biking is an immoral activity for girls. Biking is a dangerous activity for girls. Ellen B. Parkhurst, wife of another New York minister, celebrated the advantages of bicycle riding in Washington’s Evening Times. “Of course I do not believe that bicycling is immoral,” she said. “A girl who rides a wheel is lifted out of herself and her surroundings. She is made to breathe purer air, see fresher and more beautiful scenes, and get an amount of exercise she would not otherwise get. All this is highly beneficial.” —Wheels of Change, Sue Macy
The answer to the first question is It reduces your risk of injury
2. I don’t understand what this question is asking
3. Put on sunblock 30 minutes before going in the sun.
4. secret formula FDA-approved
5. Cooling down increases the lactic acid in your muscles, helping to protect them from injury
6. Clothes should be tight and lie flat against skin to prevent chafing.
7. How expensive is the product?
8. I don’t know the answer to this problem
9. Electrolytes help carry electrical impulses from one cell to another.
10. Stretching is important for flexibility and keeps your muscles from tightening up during physical activity.