OK ill trying my best but here is some don’t take my word for them.
72. they agree to Sell their stock. Corporations raise money and resources to expand by selling their stocks. Stock is a part of that corporation’s ownership. By selling their stock , the corporations could easily get a huge amount of funding through various shareholders.
73.The Five Characteristics of Free Enterprise Capitalism1) Economic freedom2) Voluntary exchange3) Private property rights4) Profit motive5) CompetitionSo im guessing its Free Enterprise Capitalism
74. it led to population growth by increasing the food supply.?(not to sure)
75. it made the population grow faster than the housing supply.(again not to sure)
76. Stockholders are not personally responsible for a corporation’s debts, but share in its profits.
77. Karl Marx is most closely associated with communism.
78. Colonialism? i think
79. ~~~ i dont know
80. Nationalism is the belief that your own country is better than all others.(https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/nationalism)
82. Many events started World War 1, but what specifically triggered it was the Assassination of Arch Franz Ferdinand of Austria. This event was probably the major cause, however, there were other causes such as nationalism (too much pride in one’s country) and socialism as well as militarism.
Answer: Assassination of Arch Franz Ferdinand
Please know i don’t own these answers i searched around and got what i could.