For this assignment, use the novel or short story you chose to read for this module. Write a paragraph explaining the conflict and the perspectives of the protagonist and antagonist. Review the example in the lesson. Be sure your paragraph mentions the title and author in the first sentence briefly summarizes the plot identifies the main conflict describes the protagonist’s perspective on the conflict provides a line of dialogue that the protagonist says to support your idea (text support) describes the antagonist’s perspective of the conflict provide a line of dialogue that the antagonist says to support your idea (text support) includes a closing line to summarize the character’s views uses correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling
The role of government includes all of the following except A. Create and enforce laws B. Grant its citizens individual freedoms and inalienable rights C. Protect its citizens and maintain order D. Provide public services
The chronology that is described in the excerpt Wheels of Change by Sue Macy is a life transformed by bicycle ownership. The answer is letter C. It is shown in the excerpt above that the couple tried their best to help the people in Sri Lanka get on with their lives by helping them own a bicycle which will produce energy at a much lower cost.
If a number is an integer, then it is rational. True or False If false provide a counter ex.
Hope this helps!
The hot temperatures and low amounts of precipitation characteristic of Phoenix, AZ, provide an example of a __________ climate. A. dry B. moderate C. polar D. tropical
What information does Professor trevelyan provide about women of the 17th century
How do export processing zones help overcome barriers to economic development? A. They increase costs for developing countries. B. They only help wealthy nations become wealthier. C. They help increase job growth in developing nations. D. They organize doctors to provide healthcare in developed nations.
The second question I’m not 100% positive on but I believe the answer would be B.
The basic right in services which the developing African nations struggled to provide for their citizens are basic social and economic services such as health care, education, transport infrastructures, economic growth, basic human rights, etc. The inability to provide these services stem from the different bottleneck problem that are being experienced in these countries. Problems such as corruption, terrorism, education and knowledge gap, health and poverty, etc.
A diamond shaped muscle that stretches from the base of the neck to the middle of the back, and laterally to each scapula bone, helping to provide movement of the shoulders
The answer to this question is the PET scan. Positron
Emission Tomography or PET scan is an imaging test that checks and trace for
diseases in the body. This also shows how the body organs is functioning /
working. The doctor can evaluate the function of the patients body by the 3D
color images produced by the PET Scan.
1) show of power: As one makes new technology, they would either want to test it out or show the other nations that what they produce is ground-breaking and the best. Usually if it is military technology, you would want to test it out, and with the use of “show of force”, can have people groups submit to your country.
2) Better technology: As technology advances, it usually makes something easier. In the case of imperialism, better military advances meant that they could (once again) have other people submit to you
3) Better transportation: This meant that you could take multiple countries at once, and can prove that you’re country is great by having supplies shipped over long distances to keep your troops up. If in need of more troops, you could send more.
hope this helps
1. The answer is “C”.
“Identical twins” who have been raised apart are typically more similar in intelligence level than biological siblings raised together because they have been born with the same genetic code.
Identical twins originate from a single fertilized egg that parts into two. Before it parts, it is either male or female. After it parts, there are either two guys or two females. The two sections of the fertilized egg embed in the uterus and every create one of the twins.
Identical twins have the equivalent hereditary source. No immediate reason for monozygotic twinning has been resolved; it isn’t innate. Monozygotic twins speak to around 33% all things considered. They may look strikingly comparative, and it might be hard to reveal to them separated.
2. The answer is “A”.
Lawrence Kohlberg felt that one of the only ways individuals will accomplish the objectives in each of his six stages was to participate in “consensus democracy” in small group settings.
Lawrence Kohlberg felt that the best way to support development through these stages was by discourse of good problems and by investment in consensus democracy inside small groups. Consensus democracy was rule by understanding of the gathering, not larger part rule. This would invigorate and widen the reasoning of youngsters and grown-ups, enabling them to advance starting with one phase then onto the next.
3. The answer is “D. showing a learner how to correct common mistakes”.
The term scaffolding alludes to a procedure in which instructors display or exhibit how to take care of an issue, and afterward venture back, offering support as required. Analyst and instructional architect Jerome Bruner first utilized the term ‘scaffolding’ in this setting, harking back to the 1960s. The hypothesis is that when understudies are given the help they require while discovering some new information, they stand a superior possibility of utilizing that learning freely. Bruner suggests positive association and three methods of portrayal amid educating: activities, pictures, and dialect.
Why is it important that state and local governments provide public schools
The correct answer is – alms.
The alms is the pillar that is referring to giving to the poor and needy. It is practiced by lots of Muslims, and it is considered as an act of solidarity towards the followers of the faith that are in dire need of it. This includes giving money, food, and clothing, though occasionally it may even include shelter. It can be performed in person when some people go to the people that they want to give something as aid, to invite some person in need or that is poor at their homes, or it goes as donations in the mosques which afterwards take the responsibility to deliver them to the poor and in need.
C) Nations begin to rely on each other for things they cannot produce themselves.
Globalization can lead to interdependence among nations. One of the most common ways in which this happens is through free trade. When two countries trade, they exchange goods and services. If the relationship is long and stable enough, the population can come to rely on the other country’s goods, which might not be produced in their country, or might be produced at a much higher price.
Ovation-by definition- is show of appreciation from an audience, for a person’s accomplishments or flaw.
“Everyone deserves a standing ovation because we all overcometh the world.”
A person’s accomplishment could be how they made a positive change in this world, strong leadership- that makes them a effective leader or simply helping others. A person’s flaw- mistakes in life, sin or even guilt should also be considered an appreciation- an ovation for representing mankind’s flaw and that humanity makes mistakes, fulfilling at least one deadly sin such as greed, lust, selfishness etc.
Thus, regardless of a person’s achievement or flaw- a person deserves an applause for, not the least, living in this society and this world that we are all living together and dying together.
That was just the introduction.. the best part is yet to come.. now it’s your turn!!
Here are other pointers to talk about in your essay:
Shakespeare’s famous line “All the World’s a stage. That agrees with your line: “Everybody deserves a standing ovation…”
Shakespeare explains that men and women are like players: they live, and die, some being celebrated and some forever living in solitude till their death. Shakespeare states the world is a “stage” which symbolizes that mankind is in its peak. The world is changing everyday: little by little and humanity is falling behind.
Due to our world turning into machinery: factories, an automotive future: where humans only job to live (entrance) and to die (exit) the famous humans remembered and the flawed not recalled.
This is according to Shakespeare’s imagery.
I don’t know what grade your in, but I think simplifying Shakespeare’s word of mouth in your essay would be handy and useful as it has strong references of your quote, and agrees strongly in your essay.
Hope this helps 🙂
Correct answer is D. Comma or Period Inside Rule
A. Question mark or exclamation point inside: those are not really necessary.
B. Colon or semicolon: not, a semicolon would divide the whole sentence and it would be shorten; a colon would work but after requested, when there is already a comma.
C. Question mark or Exclamation Point Outside Rule: would not work, becase it is an very polite and affirmative sentence.
D: A comma or period inside rule: actually, just a comma would work. Please, Cooper’s dad requested, go… Cooper’s dad requested must be in between commas as it is a vocative.
Hope this helps
Charlie had a waist circumference of 47 inches and a BMI of 29 this shows that she is overweight. BMI test level is high from normal ranges shows that she is at higher risk of disease. She should lose weight and concern to the doctor.
Body mass index (BMI) is a measured value derived from the height of a person and mass.
BMI indicates whether the person is healthy or overweight mainly used by physicians.
• Range of BMI in a normal person is 18.5-25
• Range of BMI in skinfold person is 25-30
• Range of BMI in underweight person is 15-18.5
The skinfold measurement test is used to determine a person’s body fat percentage and body composition.
In this test, we are the proportion of body fat by determining skinfold thickness at pinches specific part of the body. The estimate of these folds is determined the fat beneath the skin, also called subcutaneous adipose tissue.
The tester pinches the skin at the site and drags the fold of skin away from the muscle so only the fat tissue and skin are being held. The skinfold thickness is measured by skinfold calipers in millimeters.
Skin test includes the seven locations of the body:
Charlie had a waist circumference of 47 inches and a BMI of 29 this shows that she is overweight. Females with waist size 47 inches have higher risk of having disease. BMI test level is high from normal ranges shows that she is at higher risk of disease.She should lose weight and concern to the doctor.
1. Learn more about carbohydrate monomer brainly.com/question/6947177
2. Learn more about core muscle stabilization brainly.com/question/1231927
3. Learn more about energy storagehttps://brainly.com/question/523624
Grade: High School
Chapter: Physical Fitness
Body index mass, weight, doctor, triceps, abdomen, midaxilla, Quadriceps, skinfold, mass, height, pectoral.
What is sampling theory? Describe it and provide examples to illustrate your definition. Discuss generalizability as it applies to nursing research.
1. While the car stops, the person continues moving the way that the car were moving and then hits the obstacle in the car or the person can be thrown out of the vehicle. If the person wears belt, he will stop moving with the vehicle and won’t hit the obstacle.
2. We count approximate kinetic energy using the formula K = v^2. So the vehicle which is moving at 30 mph will have four times less kinetic energy than vehicle which is moving at 60 mph. If they have the same road conditions, the breaking distance will be four times as great for the car moving twice as fast.
3. Kinetic energy depends on object’s mass and velocity and it has direct relationship with the stopping distance. The lesser mass of the vehicle = the lesser kinetic energy and lesser stopping distance. => If both vehicles have the same velocity, then small vehicle has lesser kinetic energy than large vehicle.
4. We know that kinetic energy has this relationship with velocity K = v^2. So the best way to prepare to enter sharp curves in the roadway is to lower the speed. The most appropriate speed is 20-30 mph, but it depends on road conditions and car’s breaks condition.
5. Car crashes can happen with everyone so the best way is to be prepared. First the driver should wear a seatbelt while he’s driving. He should check his tires and breaks condition regularly. And also it’s important to slow down the vehicle while entering sharp curves. Without following these rules, the driver can get catastrophic injuries in a car crash.
Signs, Signals, and Pavement Markings:
1. It doesn’t matter where you go. All you need is to learn highway code. It’s very different to know the meanings of every road sign. Also, it’s necessary to check your car’s conditions and you should take some spare parts for your car in case of accidents. So wherever you go, it’s important to be prepared.
2. You should stop before crossing and take few minutes to make sure there is no train approaching. If there is no train approaching, you can pass a railroad crossing. If you see approaching train, you should wait until it will pass a railroad crossing.
3. You should stop before the lights and wait to check the traffic movement and signs. Make sure that everything is safe and pass the intersection. Don’t move fast to avoid accidents.
4. Flashing yellow light means that it’s not necessary to stop but you should to pay attention on the traffic movement. So it would be better to yield before the lights and make sure if it’s safe to move. After that you can cross the intersection.
5. The line change means that the lane changes and you can’t cross solid lines. Pay more attention on road marking because it shows how you should behave on the road or highway.
6. As you approach the next exit and your passengers need to use the restroom and get some food, you should look for green signs which indicate food and rest stops. You should to slow down if you don’t want to skip the sign.
7. When you take the exit ramp off the expressway and merge onto the next road, you see yellow lines dividing the roadway which indicates that there is oncoming traffic and this is a two-way highway.
Which is an example of point-by-point organization in a comparative essay? The Code Book is written in an expository style. The author uses dense, scientific language to provide information. The Code Book uses historical examples from recent history. Author Simon Singh uses these to emphasize the importance of security. The Dark Game is an example of narrative writing. Author Paul Janeczko weaves historical examples together beautifully. The Dark Game uses historical examples from the Civil War. The Code Book also uses historical examples, but from the Cold War.
Why did the Founding Fathers create a weak central government under the Articles of Confederation? A) to prevent another war with Great Britain B) to provide the states with unlimited power C) to prevent abuse of power by the national government D) to increase the taxation powers of the national government