Which type of tree does not have rounded cones and most of the leaves are not sharp? A. Juniper B. Cypress C. Incense Cedar D. White Cedar
The answer should be D. Argumentative! It makes an argument that also persuades you in a different way but only of the sense that this time it is knocking what argument you made down. Have a good rest of your day!
When the nurse assesses the client’s right side, there will probably be decreased breath sound. Pneumothorax refers to the presence of air or gas in the pleural cavity resulting in removal of the lungs from the chest wall. On examination breath sounds are usually absent on the affected part of the chest.
Ovation-by definition- is show of appreciation from an audience, for a person’s accomplishments or flaw.
“Everyone deserves a standing ovation because we all overcometh the world.”
A person’s accomplishment could be how they made a positive change in this world, strong leadership- that makes them a effective leader or simply helping others. A person’s flaw- mistakes in life, sin or even guilt should also be considered an appreciation- an ovation for representing mankind’s flaw and that humanity makes mistakes, fulfilling at least one deadly sin such as greed, lust, selfishness etc.
Thus, regardless of a person’s achievement or flaw- a person deserves an applause for, not the least, living in this society and this world that we are all living together and dying together.
That was just the introduction.. the best part is yet to come.. now it’s your turn!!
Here are other pointers to talk about in your essay:
Shakespeare’s famous line “All the World’s a stage. That agrees with your line: “Everybody deserves a standing ovation…”
Shakespeare explains that men and women are like players: they live, and die, some being celebrated and some forever living in solitude till their death. Shakespeare states the world is a “stage” which symbolizes that mankind is in its peak. The world is changing everyday: little by little and humanity is falling behind.
Due to our world turning into machinery: factories, an automotive future: where humans only job to live (entrance) and to die (exit) the famous humans remembered and the flawed not recalled.
This is according to Shakespeare’s imagery.
I don’t know what grade your in, but I think simplifying Shakespeare’s word of mouth in your essay would be handy and useful as it has strong references of your quote, and agrees strongly in your essay.
Hope this helps 🙂
1. While the car stops, the person continues moving the way that the car were moving and then hits the obstacle in the car or the person can be thrown out of the vehicle. If the person wears belt, he will stop moving with the vehicle and won’t hit the obstacle.
2. We count approximate kinetic energy using the formula K = v^2. So the vehicle which is moving at 30 mph will have four times less kinetic energy than vehicle which is moving at 60 mph. If they have the same road conditions, the breaking distance will be four times as great for the car moving twice as fast.
3. Kinetic energy depends on object’s mass and velocity and it has direct relationship with the stopping distance. The lesser mass of the vehicle = the lesser kinetic energy and lesser stopping distance. => If both vehicles have the same velocity, then small vehicle has lesser kinetic energy than large vehicle.
4. We know that kinetic energy has this relationship with velocity K = v^2. So the best way to prepare to enter sharp curves in the roadway is to lower the speed. The most appropriate speed is 20-30 mph, but it depends on road conditions and car’s breaks condition.
5. Car crashes can happen with everyone so the best way is to be prepared. First the driver should wear a seatbelt while he’s driving. He should check his tires and breaks condition regularly. And also it’s important to slow down the vehicle while entering sharp curves. Without following these rules, the driver can get catastrophic injuries in a car crash.
Signs, Signals, and Pavement Markings:
1. It doesn’t matter where you go. All you need is to learn highway code. It’s very different to know the meanings of every road sign. Also, it’s necessary to check your car’s conditions and you should take some spare parts for your car in case of accidents. So wherever you go, it’s important to be prepared.
2. You should stop before crossing and take few minutes to make sure there is no train approaching. If there is no train approaching, you can pass a railroad crossing. If you see approaching train, you should wait until it will pass a railroad crossing.
3. You should stop before the lights and wait to check the traffic movement and signs. Make sure that everything is safe and pass the intersection. Don’t move fast to avoid accidents.
4. Flashing yellow light means that it’s not necessary to stop but you should to pay attention on the traffic movement. So it would be better to yield before the lights and make sure if it’s safe to move. After that you can cross the intersection.
5. The line change means that the lane changes and you can’t cross solid lines. Pay more attention on road marking because it shows how you should behave on the road or highway.
6. As you approach the next exit and your passengers need to use the restroom and get some food, you should look for green signs which indicate food and rest stops. You should to slow down if you don’t want to skip the sign.
7. When you take the exit ramp off the expressway and merge onto the next road, you see yellow lines dividing the roadway which indicates that there is oncoming traffic and this is a two-way highway.
1. The answer is “C”.
“Identical twins” who have been raised apart are typically more similar in intelligence level than biological siblings raised together because they have been born with the same genetic code.
Identical twins originate from a single fertilized egg that parts into two. Before it parts, it is either male or female. After it parts, there are either two guys or two females. The two sections of the fertilized egg embed in the uterus and every create one of the twins.
Identical twins have the equivalent hereditary source. No immediate reason for monozygotic twinning has been resolved; it isn’t innate. Monozygotic twins speak to around 33% all things considered. They may look strikingly comparative, and it might be hard to reveal to them separated.
2. The answer is “A”.
Lawrence Kohlberg felt that one of the only ways individuals will accomplish the objectives in each of his six stages was to participate in “consensus democracy” in small group settings.
Lawrence Kohlberg felt that the best way to support development through these stages was by discourse of good problems and by investment in consensus democracy inside small groups. Consensus democracy was rule by understanding of the gathering, not larger part rule. This would invigorate and widen the reasoning of youngsters and grown-ups, enabling them to advance starting with one phase then onto the next.
3. The answer is “D. showing a learner how to correct common mistakes”.
The term scaffolding alludes to a procedure in which instructors display or exhibit how to take care of an issue, and afterward venture back, offering support as required. Analyst and instructional architect Jerome Bruner first utilized the term ‘scaffolding’ in this setting, harking back to the 1960s. The hypothesis is that when understudies are given the help they require while discovering some new information, they stand a superior possibility of utilizing that learning freely. Bruner suggests positive association and three methods of portrayal amid educating: activities, pictures, and dialect.
Answer: Joshua is correct
Explanation: Animals, however well preserved and bred in conditions that are not in nature, that is, not in their natural habitat, animals still retain the animal instinct. Thus, young animals in the wild can be met daily, except for members of their species, and members of all other species, including predators, as well as humans. This means that in the natural environment, young animals can find themselves in a variety of dangers on a daily basis, but not only that. In this way young animals develop their ability to survive, escape from predators, manage, and develop their hunting skills, etc. All this is essential for socialization because according to all these developed skills and abilities their socialization depends. To deny any of the conditions prevailing in the wild means to deny the development of any skill or instinct, to deny proper socialization.
Correct answer choice is :
D) The outer ear has to collect the sound waves and lead them to the middle ear.
The sound waves are produced by a sound root, such as the vibrating diaphragm of a radio speaker. The sound source generates waves in the around the tool. As the reservoir remains to vibrate the tool, the vibrations diffuse away from the root at the speed of sound, thus creating the sound wave. Vibrations in the air are called moving longitudinal waves, which we can hear. Sound waves consist of areas of high and low stress declared condensations and rarefactions, individually.
Raymond’s Run is about a girl named Squeaky who is a runner and has a mentally challenged brother named Raymond. She goes to the May Day festival and decides to participate in the running contest. Her main opponent is a girl named Gretchen. When she is about to run, she sees Raymond also getting ready to run as well. Before the race, Squeaky thinks her brother could be a good runner. She runs the race and thinks she won, but the judges still have to debate on who won. Squeaky realizes that she should start coaching her brother and decides to focus on her schoolwork more. She is eventually announced as the winner of the race.
Carnivores require sharp teeth to