When the architects of our republic wrote the magnificent words of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, they were signing a promissory note to which every American was to fall heir. This note was a promise that all men, yes, black men as well as white men, would be guaranteed the “unalienable Rights of Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.” It is obvious today that America has defaulted on this promissory note insofar as her citizens of color are concerned. Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, America has given the Negro people a bad check, a check which has come back marked “insufficient funds.” Which words in the passage support King’s purpose of making listeners believe that they deserve equality? Check all that apply. “architects” “magnificent” “heir” “promise” “guaranteed” “concerned”
Swimming and baseball are also some hard sports especially swimming since most are your muscles are used during that activity.
Hope this helps 😉
From Vend diagram you will be able to conclude two numbers:
1) the total number os students surveyed that participate in band (B)
2) the total number of students surveyed that participate in track (T)
3) the total number of students surveyed that participate in both band (B) and track (T) = B∩T
4) ) the total number of students surveyed, which is: total number of students in band B + total number of students in track – less the number of students that participate in both. = B + T – (B∩T)
So, the probability that one student that participate in band (B) also participate in track (T) =
Number of students that participate in both / number of students that participate in band = (B∩T) / B
Now, you just have to find B∩T and B from the diagram and plugg in into the formula (B∩T)/B. That’s it.
In Common Sense, Paine suggested that American independence from Great Britain was inevitable.
Common Sense was a famous pamphlet written by Thomas Paine in 1776. Paine was an English man who was visiting the American colonies and felt that the relationship between Great Britain and the colonists was highly ineffective. In this pamphlet, Paine argued that American would inevitably become free from British rule. The following is a list of some of the arguments made by Paine:
1) The thousands of miles between Great Britain and the American colonies make it extremely difficult for the colonial governments to work properly.
2) The American colonists are continually dragged into British wars with other countries (example= French and Indian War).
3) The American colonists have plenty of resources and trade opportunities with other countries (besides) Britain which would ensure their continued economic success.
These types of arguments convinced many American colonists that becoming completely free from British rule is the best decision possible. The ideas from this book even influenced the writing of the Declaration of Independence.
Background information on the Declaration of Independence- brainly.com/question/2017710
Topic: American History, American Revolution
Grade Level: 9-12
Keywords: Common Sense, Thomas Paine, American colonists, Declaration of Independence
The author of a memo typically signals his or her approval of the memo by A. placing a checkmark next to his or her name. B. using reference initials. C. initialing his or her name in the heading. D. formally signing his or her name in a signature block.
The answer is new technology and media
The fastest way for companies to get information across to their customers these days is through internet technology and its associated media. Information through these channels is fast. Brands connect with customers through various technological devices and create campaigns that work across media, ads, and e-commerce.
Blogs being informational or discussion websites usually focus on a specific topic or field. They can be owned by an individual or a business. Businesses use blogs these days to promote their products.