The Ultimate Guide to English Grammar
What Will I Learn?
- You will understand and be able to teach the fundamentals of English Grammar.
You will be able to explain the structure, function and common usage of each grammar point to your students.
You will understand and be able to explain the differences of English Conditionals.
- You will understand and be able to explain the differences of English Tenses.
- You will pass your CELTA / TESOL / TEFL Grammar exam.
- You will feel confident in your grammar skills.
- You should have a high-speed internet connection.
- You should be an English speaker.
Don’t waste your time getting into the weeds of English Grammar!
You don’t have time to learn the 1000-year history of English development. You need straight, to-the-point, visual explanations of each grammar structure and function. You need TEFL Success!
This program was specifically developed for and has been used by top-tier TEFL schools. Hundreds of TEFL students have completed this course on their way to becoming English Language teachers. And now, it’s available to you!
So, is this course for you?
- If you’re on your way to a CELTA / TESOL / TEFL program and you want to be confident in your grammar skills before they throw you into the lion’s den of student-teaching your first week (they will!), then this is the course for you.
- If you’ve got a CELTA / TESOL / TEFL grammar exam next week (!!!), and are still struggling, then this is the course for you.
- If you’ve been teaching for a while, and need a quick, easy grammar refresher, then this is the course for you.
- If you’re sick of boring PowerPoint slide shows, and need a dynamic, animated, visual way to learn grammar concepts, then this is the course for you.
Who is the target audience?
- CETLA / TESOL / TEFL students
- CETLA / TESOL / TEFL course graduates who more confidence in their English grammar skills
- English as a Foreign or Second Language Teachers
- Higher level language learners (B2-C2)