- Students should have basic knowledge of Java.
- Students should have knowledge of basic Java concepts such as inheritance, classes and methods.
- Students should be familiar with the concepts like loops,variable and objects.
- Students should have a PC which has at least 4GB of RAM for running the apps on the emulator to run the normal apps. and students should have an android device to run heavy apps and games.
- A computer with internet access
- A willingness to learn and study Android Studio
Welcome To The Complete Android Developer Course: Beginner To Advanced
- Watch the promo video to see How You Can Begin Building And Developing Your Very Own Android Applications Today!
- This Course is MASSIVE! You receive over 17+ hours of video content & 140+ lectures!
- Join Over 275,000+ Students Who Have Enrolled In My Udemy Courses This Year!
- 7,500+ Five Star Reviews on our courses prove Students Who Enrolling Are Getting Real Results!
Then this course is for you! Click “Take This Course Now” For Instant Life-Time Access!
“Thank you very much Ashutosh and Joe for such a simple and excellent course. I am still in the process of learning.” -Mohammed Imran Farooqui
“It’s good to follow a course from beginner to advanced! I am so excited… Thank you!
“Good course. The instructor is using a simple way to explain the course that every student could understand easily.” –Salim Ben
Here Is Everything You Will Learn In This Complete Course:
- How to create android applications from scratch!
- We will learn how we could use Java to make android applications.
- We will learn what tools are required to develop android applications.
- We will also learn about Android Studio, AVD to run apps on pc. Then we move on to learn how to make user interface for our application by using multiple widgets. Also we go through how we could add properties to widgets.
We then study the different types of layouts used to design the user interface for
our application. we go through the methods used for handling events such as a touch.
we also learn how to handle multiple events. Understanding fragments and their use is the
next which we study in this course, we also learn how to use create fragments to merge multiple activities on a single screen. We have an overview about gestures and the techniques to handle them
To go through the basic concepts we develop a basic workout android applications which suggests workouts depending on the option selected by the user, this gives you an idea about how android apps work.Moving along we learn how to add animations and transitions to our app, so as to make it more attractive to the end user. We then move on to intents and from there we go on to study about threads and their usage in developing android applications. Next part includes concepts such as intent,services and list views.we study about them in depth as well.
We then move to the most important part of saving the data in database using SQLite.
We will then learn and understand the basic database queries such as adding and deleting data from database. After we are done with database we then move on to multimedia in which we study how to apply filters and styles to our image.
Last but not the least we have a basic introduction to game development by studying the
game development platform Libgdx, here we study the basic structure of a game.
Also we learn how to animate characters while developing games for android. We also go through the sound effects while developing games using Libgdx.
You will learn all of this and so much more by enrolling in our course!
With the right mindset, understanding, and application of the teachings in this course, you will instantly begin to move towards becoming an Android Developer!
When we learn something new, I add it to the course – at no additional cost to you! This is a course that will continue to add more and more to every aspect of your life.
In addition to the Udemy 30-day money back guarantee, you have my personal guarantee that you will love what you learn in this course. If you ever have any questions please feel free to message us directly and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible!
What I can’t do in this Course..
I can’t guarantee your success – this course does take work on your part. But You Can Do It!
I am also not responsible for your actions. You are responsible for 100% of the decisions and actions you make while using this course.
This course will not remain this price forever! It’s time to take action!
Click the “take this course” button at the top right now!
…every hour you delay is costing you money…
See you in the course!
Who is the target audience?
- Any student looking to learn how to develop android applications
- Students with basic knowledge of Java who want to develop android apps.
- Students who need a basic introduction to game development using platforms such as Libgdx.
Created by Joe Parys, Ashutosh Pawar, Joe Parys Academy
Last updated 3/2017