- Modern web browser.
- PyCharm Community Edition.
- Prior coding experience is helpful. For an in-depth intro to Python, search for our “Ultimate Python Beginner Course.”
- Topics involve intermediate math, so familiarity with university-level math is helpful.
“It’s a great course for someone with little experience with programming” – Joshua, Mammoth Interactive student ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Funded by a #1 Kickstarter Project by Mammoth Interactive
Python & JS Masterclass: Build TensorFlow & ES6 Projects is detailed coverage you will not get in other Python courses.
Our collaborative instructors will teach you impressive application of machine learning in depth and realistic!
Enroll now to learn how to develop in PyCharm Community Edition 2017.
Python and JS Masterclass: Build TensorFlow and ES6 Projects
- 27 hours on-demand video!
- Learn offline via the Udemy app
- 8 Articles
- 5 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Learn about ES6 and its new features
- Apply ES6 concepts in your projects
- Use build tools like Gulp and Webpack
- Compile ES6 into ES5 using Babel
Predict the Stock Market with Automated Tasks
You will learn how to code in Python 3, calculate linear regression with TensorFlow, and make a stock market prediction app. We interweave theory with practical examples so that you learn by doing.
- Learn how to code in Python, a popular coding language used for websites like YouTube and Instagram.
- Learn TensorFlow and how to build models of linear regression.
- Build stock market prediction models for integration into apps!
Blend Theory with Hands On Coding Projects!
You will learn how to build an impressive model with a single variable. We don’t go into daily stock market prediction.
Build Powerful Web Apps with ES6
Become a Data Scientist Today
Enroll now while on sale!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to build data models for short term stock market prediction!
Created by Mammoth Interactive, John Bura
Last updated 7/2018
Size: 15.72 GB