the exacting organizational culture is interested in
Both individual ethics and organizational ethics have an impact on an employee’s
Which of the following is not a form of retaliation commonly experienced by whistle-blowers?
|[removed]||Relocation or reassignment|
|[removed]||No promotion or raises|
|[removed]||The cold shoulder by coworkers|
|[removed]||Exclusion from work activities|
|[removed]||Praise by supervisors for their honesty|
Motivation is defined as
|[removed]||a person’s incentive or drive to work.|
|[removed]||a force within the individual that focuses his or her behavior on achieving a goal.|
|[removed]||personal ambition without regard to the impact on others.|
|[removed]||a desire to be finished with a project.|
The ability to influence the behavior of others by offering them something desirable is best described as
The exacting organizational culture is interested in
|[removed]||performance but has little concern for employees.|
|[removed]||investors’ impressions of profitability.|
|[removed]||maintaining a strong corporate culture.|
|[removed]||employees and performance.|
The ________ leader demands instantaneous obedience and focuses on punishing wrong behavior, achievement, initiative, and self-control.
To motivate employees, an organization offers ________ to ________ employees to work toward organizational objectives.
|[removed]||peer pressure; guilt|
A cultural audit may be used to identify
|[removed]||how cultured a firm’s employees are.|
|[removed]||an organization’s culture.|
The ultimate “stick” associated with the FSGO is fines or probation, which involves on-site observation by consultants, monitoring of the company’s ethical compliance efforts, and
|[removed]||reporting to the U.S. Sentencing Commission on the company’s progress in avoiding misconduct.|
|[removed]||installation of an ethics hotline.|
|[removed]||payment of any penalties levied.|
|[removed]||appointment of an appropriate high-level manager to oversee the company’s program.|
|[removed]||divestiture of all assets.|
Organizational ________ can contribute to diminished employee trust and increased employee turnover.
Which of the following strives to create order by requiring that employees identify with and commit to specific required conduct?
In the absence of ethics programs, employees are likely to make decisions based on
|[removed]||their observations of how their coworkers and superiors behave.|
|[removed]||how they and their family members behave at home.|
|[removed]||their religious values.|
|[removed]||their family values|
A strong ethics program includes all of the following elements except
|[removed]||a clause promising good stock market performance.|
|[removed]||a written code of conduct or ethics.|
|[removed]||formal ethics training.|
|[removed]||auditing, monitoring, enforcement, and revision of standards.|
|[removed]||an ethics officer to oversee the program|
For an ethical compliance program to properly function,
|[removed]||consistent enforcement and disciplinary action are essential.|
|[removed]||employees must be monitored using any means necessary.|
|[removed]||it is not necessary to set measurable program objectives.|
|[removed]||the same program should be used in all countries of operation, regardless of cultural differences.|
|[removed]||the company must wait until after misconduct occurs to develop a means of preventing|
In the long run, a(n) ________ orientation may be better for companies, perhaps because it increases employees’ awareness of ethics issues at work.
A(n) ________ orientation creates order by requiring that employees identify with and commit to specific required conduct, whereas a(n) ________ orientation strives to develop shared standards.
Which of the following is probably the best way for a manager to provide good ethics leadership?
|[removed]||Hire an ethics officer|
|[removed]||Write a code of conduct|
|[removed]||Conduct ethics audits|
|[removed]||Set a good example|
|[removed]||Only hire good employees|
________ is an independent assessment of the quality, accuracy, and completeness of a company’s social or ethics report.
Which of the following does not have a significant impact on the success of an ethics program?
|[removed]||Senior management’s ability to successfully incorporate ethics into the organization|
|[removed]||The quality of communication|
|[removed]||The size of the company|
|[removed]||The content of the company’s code of ethics|
|[removed]||The frequency of communication regarding the ethical code and program|
Retaliation against employees that report misconduct is a problem in ________ cultures.
|[removed]||high power distance|
Ethics audits can help companies identify potential ________ so they can implement plans to eliminate or reduce them before they reach crisis dimensions.
|[removed]||risks and liabilities|
Which of the following is not a benefit of ethics auditing?
|[removed]||It can improve a firm’s performance and effectiveness.|
|[removed]||It can increase a firm’s attractiveness to investors.|
|[removed]||It can identify potential risks.|
|[removed]||It can harm relationships with stakeholders.|
|[removed]||It can reduce the risks associated with misconduct.|
Which of the following is not a step in the ethics auditing process?
|[removed]||Secure commitment of top executives and directors.|
|[removed]||Review organizational mission, goals, values and policies, and define ethical priorities.|
|[removed]||Report the results to the U.S. Sentencing Commission.|
|[removed]||Collect and analyze relevant information.|
|[removed]||Verify the results.|
What should be the first step in the auditing process?
|[removed]||Secure the commitment of top executives and directors|
|[removed]||Define the scope of the audit|
|[removed]||Establish a committee to oversee the audit|
|[removed]||Collect and analyze data|
|[removed]||Review organizational mission, goals, values, and policies|
________ are a primary stakeholder group and should be included in the ethics auditing process because their loyalty determines an organization’s success.
|[removed]||Special interest groups|
|Category||Business & Management|
|Paper Type||Case Study Writing|
Our Online Writers
Check Our Live Stats
Frequently Asked Questions
Private and Confidential
Client’s all information is private and confidential; it is not shared with any other party. Even, we don’t ask client name and give user name to his/her profile. So, no one will know that you have taken help for your Academic paper from us.
We only accept PayPal as our payment method. It is 100% secure. As, We don’t take and store any Credit/Debit card information.
It is guaranteed all your Homework/Assignments Solutions are plagiarism free and original. Writers here charge for their efforts not for Copy/Paste work and TOS management takes strict action against those writers.
All the writers working here are recruited and chosen after taking strict evaluation of their Academic degrees, Experience and background. Then, they are allowed to work here as providing quality homework solution is our first priority.
24/7 online Writers
Our website is worldwide forum, where 100s of experts all over the world remain online round a clock, so, you can come at anytime and get the help from any of your homework. Even Urgent within 1 hour!
Prices at TutorsOnSpot.com
Prices at tutorsonspot.com are very competitive and low. As, tutorsonspot.com is marketplace so, all the writers bid for getting the work and competition among the writers lowers the price and you get your work done at low minimal prices.
- Our service provides you with original content that does not have plagiarism in it. We are renowned for providing our customers with customized content that is written specifically for them. If you are thinking, can someone help me with my research paper? You can depend on us to help you out.
- Our motto is to meet deadlines and deliver your solution right on time.We understand that you want to save your time and we respect it. Regardless of the difficulty, we deliver an unparalleled solution without any delay. Moreover, you get a money back guarantee in case you are not satisfied with our service. To understand this guarantee, check our terms and conditions related to it.
- We perform a detailed research when writing your paper. With all of our services, we ensure to perform extensive research before creating your solution. Furthermore, if you have any questions, just reach out to our customer service team that is available all the day.
- It is our primary goal to satisfy you. Thus, if you are thinking: can someone write my research paper? Just contact us and get the best services that you can get.
Homework Questions in Business & Management
- How to Sell Anything to Anyone Udemy Free Download
- Business Analysis Fundamentals Udemy Free Download
- Build Internet of Things with ESP8266 & MicroPython
- The Complete Guide to League of Legends
- 2020 Complete Guide to YouTube Channel & YouTube Masterclass
- The Complete Final Cut Pro X Video Editing Crash Course
- C# Basics for Beginners – Learn C# Fundamentals by Coding
- MERN Stack React Node Ecommerce from Scratch to Deployment
- Learn Illustrator CC: Create Simple Flat Vector Characters
- Learn Python With 20+ Real World Projects [In 2020]
- A Complete Guide on TensorFlow 2.0 using Keras API
- Instagram marketing 2020 hashtags live stories ads & more
- Fullstack GoLang React Insanity Volume 1
- Blockchain Web Development on Ethereum 
- Microsoft Excel: Data Analysis using Excel Pivot Tables
- The Last Amazon FBA Course – [ 2020 ] Private Label Guide
- Excel vba programming – the complete guide
- Blender character creator v2.0 for video games design
- The Complete React Native + Hooks Course [2020 Edition]
- [Udacity] Become a Sensor Fusion Engineer
- [PacktPub] Hands-On Machine Learning for .NET Developers
- [Frontend Masters] Angular 9 Fundamentals
- Technical Analysis MasterClass:Trading By Technical Analysis
- Transformational Leadership – Leadership Course & Training
Best Service for the Struggling Students
Services For All Subjects
We have experienced tutors and assignment experts from all over the world for all subjects.
24/7 Live Writers
100's of qualified phd tutors round the clock.
Best Price Guarantee
Compare our price. Our services are of highest quality and lowest price, Guaranteed.
Plagiarism Free Work
Safe Payment Options
Pay using paypal though verified gateway for maximum safety, No risk.
100% Privacy Guaranteed
Scan our work with all plagiarism checking tools, Result will always be 0%.