WordPress SEO : The Only Guide You Need to Improve Your WordPress SEO and to Improve Your Content Creation
What Will I Learn?
- Discover the ways to rank your WordPress website higher in the search
Tips for on-page optimization and off-page optimization for SEO
Setup WordPress SEO with Yoast plugin
- Understand Google Panda and Google Penguin update
- Link building ways and strategies for better SEO
- Create great content with iWriter
- Find the right topics for the content creation
- You should have a blog and WordPress website or plan to have in near future
- Good to have a basic understanding of WordPress
Search engines are often the biggest source of free traffic for most of the websites. It is important for all WordPress users, business owners, bloggers to make their website and their contents search engine friendly, so that they can maximize traffic.
Google and other search engines use advanced algorithms to understand and rank pages appropriately in search results. But those algorithms aren’t perfect, they still need your help to understand what your content is about. If your content isn’t optimized, then search engines won’t know how to rank it.
This course is the only guide you need to improve your WordPress website SEO
- Setup your WordPress website for better SEO
- Setup Yoast a WordPress SEO plugin